We're giving away a RaspberryPi!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ryandigweed

Thanks for this giveaway guys ! :)

This Pi is just to delicious for my geeky appetite to resist. I just registered here for that 1 extra entry to be in a chance to getting this baby.

Certainly Raspberry Pi would make a good systeM! :) I love Linux ! :)

----

By the way, those who want to use Arduino with this, you don't have to, you could use this raspberry Pi to replace your Arduino, for more capabilities, and if you've got a Arduino shield, you can use it with ur Pi, using a Pi > Arduino Shield Converter. :)

Some guy is working on it :)

Guest strat.minger

mmm... I like Pie...

Random Fact - I am slowly adorning my monitor with Lego Minifigs

Phone I use - currently *whispers* iPhone, have a ZTE Blade as well, and played with lots of others would love a One X but not just yet!

Guest scarrie

Hi,

Random fact my favourite colour is blue ;) Well maybe not the most interesting random fact, but true.

I've got a few older Android devices floating about, but right now I use an Acer Liquid Metal and Advent Vega.

Steven

Guest rhedgehog

Random Fact: Myself and Ian wright once scored a goal past Nigel Martin at the old Crystal Palace training ground, with Ian Wright getting the assist.

As for the phone, which one you want? Currently carrying all three of the HTC One range, alongside one that i could tell you about, but then I'd have to kill you!

Guest mytoza

Random fact 1: I already have a Raspberry Pi on the way, should be here in a couple of weeks

Random fact 2: I'm greedy and I will never say no to more Pi(e) :)

Guest deadphill

Cant wait to get mine. Looking forward to all the applications that these awesome devices can do. Im using an iPhone 4s but still have my trusty T-Mobile Pulse when I need to use something android!!

Cheers

Phill

Guest Lopalos

Random Fact.. ZTE Would never support ICS on my Phone, but Dazzoz does! I've got a ZTE Crescent (T-Mobile Vivacity) Rooted and Running ICS thanks to him :D

Guest sterallures

Cool Give Away!

Random Fact: Created two Android applications but never deployed any of them to the market (weird enough).

Current Phone: HTC One X

Goodluck with the contest everyone!

Guest simonp2

no no no its not free then if I have to pay customs fees for to get my email spammed I already follow and have retweeted so thanks but no thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.