CHROME BROWSER FOR GINGERBREAD.....

Guest abhi922

Guest abhi922

It has been quite a while since Google Chrome for Android was launched.

Google Chrome for desktops is one of the fastest and most used browsers of the world. But don’t know why Google was a bit late in releasing the Android version of Chrome. And also when the Chrome for Android was launched, it came just for those devices with the latest version of Android, i.e. Android IceCream Sandwich.

But majority of Android Users are still with the GingerBread version of the Android.

So here we have a good news for all. Some XDA developer has released the Gingerbread version of Chrome.

All you need to do is download and install the .apk file of Google Chrome for Android Gingerbread...

post-969956-0-84558900-1336219816_thumb.

Download Google Chrome .apk for Android Gingerbread.

Here is the link for the download : http://www.mediafire.com/?d107dm43udc27ab

post-969956-0-79590100-1336219931_thumb.

now you can use blazing fast speed of Google Chrome on your zte racer......

it is quiet fast rather than opera but it is beta version and use alot of ram nearly (20mb )........

post-969956-0-66034200-1336222258.png

post-969956-0-47948400-1336222152.png

post-969956-0-13052000-1336222183.png

post-969956-0-17553100-1336222228.png

post-969956-0-47083400-1336222204.png

this is chrome........

Edited by abhi922

Guest sam tyler

I looked on xda last night.someone wrote it was created in Russia? So its not possible to put true chrome on a 2.3.etc type ROM? but so far its working ok for me.

Edited by sam tyler

Guest plegdroid
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en

Chrome for Android is available, initially in Beta, on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.

meaning we do not have chrome for racer or any 2.3.x related devices/roms

it's out on beta for android 4+ devices, but only some have the required assets to use it, so even using android 4+ is still not a guarantee it will work. fully working on the racer........ no, :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest equiliym

it's out on beta for android 4+ devices, but only some have the required assets to use it, so even using android 4+ is still not a guarantee it will work. fully working on the racer........ no, :)

good job google :P

Guest shharisree

enabling bandwidth saving mode brings nothing but showing a different language as the one shown in screenshot frm equiliym(miren browser)...

Guest equiliym

so this bit is made up? (as seen on G.C. apk) do you think its safe to use on the phone?

i think it should be safe, its just miren browser with edited strings and images (chrome stuff), you can just download casual miren on xda, should be first spot on google lol.. but i dont use it so i wont really talk about it :)

Guest abhi922

I agree with all of you.....

yes,this is not real chrome browser.....

it is fake, only fake browser .....

it is. only for fun to make others fool.....

• 2 months later...
Guest racer_guru

dis is not a true Chrome browser..

coz. Google Chrome Browser n Mozilla Firefox browsers r designed only for high end devices.. vil never b able 2 taste them..

v can jus taste them on emulators.. :(