[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest irv003
irv003 -> i don't have this problem, try to reinstall this rom

doesn't change battery style, signal style, clock am/pm option, network carrier.

i already reinstalled it 3x with full wipe.

Guest dark-oromis

Is there a possibility to disable wallpaper scrolling? I found a patch in another forum but the links are dead. Could you create a patch for it?

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Romu so far a very nice miui...but can you rebase it with stable 7.2?? Because it may enhance the performance more..just a thought..

Guest HDuser

I am using GB MIUI for the first time, and I am impressed.

Really good work! :)

you should try MIUI v4 thats way better in UI.

Edited by HDuser

Guest Romu_Android

I modified the framework and if the problem is fixed (i'll test it), i upload the new version

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest Romu_Android

but tonight or tomorrow I will make a new version of MIUI based on CM 7.2 Stable

and I also have another project but it's a secret :P

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest Romu_Android

I upload the new update :)

with new gallery (more fluid) new kernel (based on the latest CM 7.2 stable)

I think is the latest major update because I don't think I can do better... The main objective now is to improve the fluidity of the menu with the settings

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest dark-oromis

Hey if i want to use the new version do i have to full wipe again? I use link2sd will all my apps be gone or can i somehow make a backup? And if anyone wants to disable wallpaper scrolling use the app Multi Picture Live Wallpaper there select no transition effect for the wallpaper and use a picture as wallpaper. And thanks again for your hard work to create the rom :)

Guest Romu_Android

Hey if i want to use the new version do i have to full wipe again? I use link2sd will all my apps be gone or can i somehow make a backup? And if anyone wants to disable wallpaper scrolling use the app Multi Picture Live Wallpaper there select no transition effect for the wallpaper and use a picture as wallpaper. And thanks again for your hard work to create the rom :)

yes the full wipe is recommended and I'm sorry but I never use link2sd, I can not help you :s

Guest irv003

but tonight or tomorrow I will make a new version of MIUI based on CM 7.2 Stable

and I also have another project but it's a secret :P

are we expecting a new ROM? :D