[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest forbidden8

Now download.Will try it.Agreeker's 0419 rom was good for 4/5 days, after that he give me some problems.Hope this better.

Guest forbidden8

Launcher force close permanently.Camera and gallery-verry laggy.Randomly restarts.Go back to AOKP at least for now.On the other hand,it's nice to have more MIUI roms.Keep up the good work.

Guest Duloco

I've been testing the rom all day. it's awesome! Had no problem with launcher (very little laggy but ok) or other thing. Tried with wbaw's kernel too, it was a little bit faster.

My camera was laggy too, I just deactivated pre-focus and it went working normally. The only problem is the battery life =/

Guest matrix0807

i'm using this on my blade, with 256mb ram. the miui launcher still a bit lag. i'm apply the superchargerv6 script, and still the same..

is your zte 512mb ram?

Guest equiliym

Another thing that i see before change the rom, power menu works only when the phone is locked.

power menu works actually well, it just depends on how your toggles are set up, you can change that in settings>personal>toggle settings>compact

this rom is actually quite nice, good job OP

Guest Romu_Android

matrix : i have zte blade with 512mb ram if superchargerv6 not working, downloading ram manager (available in play store)

equiliym : thanks :)

Guest pankajsammal

i have a 256 mb rom, bluetooth still have some problem, most of the times it still dosent switch on, im now using joyos and everything seems to work fine.

Guest Romu_Android

Guys do you have many problems with my Rom or not? With the case or which I prepare an update (excuse me for my english ^^)

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest lvbubi

Guys do you have many problems with my Rom or not? With the case or which I prepare an update (excuse me for my english ^^)

Sometimes it is very slow, and when i trying to connect the phone with the PC (USB MOD), the phone is rebooting. But the battery life is good, and usually smooth.

Guest Romu_Android

new release is up (i tested bluetooth and usb mod and i haven't problem with this)

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest lvbubi

new release is up (i tested bluetooth and usb mod and i haven't problem with this)

Thanks, i will try it tomorrow.

You can write this to the describtion: Enable High quality in Launcher settings. (It makes the launcher smoother for me and for my friends)

Guest blader95

you are right I will put it

it needs to full wipe my data to update from ur last version to new one, i dont want to lost my data???/