• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

325 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

New release is up

Posted · Report post

downloading, gonna test this, will post my thoughts and suggestions if needed :)

Posted · Report post

Now download.Will try it.Agreeker's 0419 rom was good for 4/5 days, after that he give me some problems.Hope this better.

Posted · Report post

Faster than agreker 0419,awesome rom

Posted · Report post

Very nice but still a bit laggy. Bluetooth is indeed working now.

Posted · Report post

Launcher force close permanently.Camera and gallery-verry laggy.Randomly restarts.Go back to AOKP at least for now.On the other hand,it's nice to have more MIUI roms.Keep up the good work.

Posted · Report post

It's strange because i haven't problem with launcher

Posted · Report post

I've been testing the rom all day. it's awesome! Had no problem with launcher (very little laggy but ok) or other thing. Tried with wbaw's kernel too, it was a little bit faster.

My camera was laggy too, I just deactivated pre-focus and it went working normally. The only problem is the battery life =/

Posted · Report post

Another thing that i see before change the rom, power menu works only when the phone is locked.

Posted · Report post

i'm using this on my blade, with 256mb ram. the miui launcher still a bit lag. i'm apply the superchargerv6 script, and still the same..

is your zte 512mb ram?

Posted · Report post

Another thing that i see before change the rom, power menu works only when the phone is locked.

power menu works actually well, it just depends on how your toggles are set up, you can change that in settings>personal>toggle settings>compact

this rom is actually quite nice, good job OP

Posted · Report post

matrix : i have zte blade with 512mb ram if superchargerv6 not working, downloading ram manager (available in play store)

equiliym : thanks :)

Posted · Report post

i have a 256 mb rom, bluetooth still have some problem, most of the times it still dosent switch on, im now using joyos and everything seems to work fine.

Posted · Report post

Others have problems with bluetooth ?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I made a good MIUI theme. Nice, and i solved the problems with the text.

download:

Pictures:

link

link

link

link

link

Edited by lvbubi

Guys do you have many problems with my Rom or not? With the case or which I prepare an update (excuse me for my english ^^)

Edited by Romu_Android

Posted · Report post

Guys do you have many problems with my Rom or not? With the case or which I prepare an update (excuse me for my english ^^)

Sometimes it is very slow, and when i trying to connect the phone with the PC (USB MOD), the phone is rebooting. But the battery life is good, and usually smooth.

Posted · Report post

Okey i will try to repair that

Posted · Report post

I fix USB MOD

new release is up (i tested bluetooth and usb mod and i haven't problem with this)

Edited by Romu_Android

Posted · Report post

new release is up (i tested bluetooth and usb mod and i haven't problem with this)

Thanks, i will try it tomorrow.

You can write this to the describtion: Enable High quality in Launcher settings. (It makes the launcher smoother for me and for my friends)

Posted · Report post

you are right I will put it

Posted · Report post

you are right I will put it

it needs to full wipe my data to update from ur last version to new one, i dont want to lost my data???/

Posted · Report post

i make full wipe but beta 4 not working...no boot at all...!!!!!