[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest lvbubi

@lvbubi nah i dont have such issues, themes work perfect but having two frameworks in patchrom (framework-res and framework-miui-res), some statusbar icons are not themed that are in new framework, even when i edit theme, it wont load that specific file D:

I know, but in this relase i fixed it: www.2shared.com/

file/81iOCZ82/lvbubiV55__12345689_.html

And this is very hard for me because the theming of Armv6 MIUI is a piesce of s***.

Guest edweder

every time,when i uninslallig any app,phone will restarted.sometimes too when inslalling bigger app...im using ram manager with multitasking,cpu min-122 max-710 and adao task manager,but phone is slowly,not every time,but is it...i must say,great rom and the only one,where working sensor for me...sorry for my bad english,but i know,what i want to say...lol. :P ..thanx

Guest equiliym

And this is very hard for me because the theming of Armv6 MIUI is a piesce of s***.

haha, cant argue with that xD m downloading that theme, gonna give it a shot, thanks

Guest Romu_Android

new release today (but a little problem with icon shadow, but you can disable this in the launcher settings :) )

Guest blader95

Changelog:

9/05/2012 : initial release

9/05/2012 : problem with settings (fixed)

11/05/2012 : bluetooth fixed, new kernel, a little bit smoother

13/02/2012 : fix problem with USB mode (if you haven't any problem with the usb mode and bluetooth in MIUI BETA 3 it is not necessary to flash in recovery this new release)

15/06/2012 : add supercharger V6 in the rom, more smoother (ENABLE HIGH QUALITY IN LAUNCHER SETTINGS) , new framework-miui (this is the reason of the problem with icon shadow... i will try to fix it...)

in beta 5 u have added supercharger v6??

Guest fietiger

Bug report!

I am trying rom beta4.And I have a problem.

My problem is when i call out the screen will turn off and give no touch response. Only recharge will awake the screen when call is ended by callee. I can not end calling. My phone is orange vision San Francisco.

The problem happens sometimes when i was called by someone else. Thanks!

Guest equiliym

@lvbubi hey can you take a look at this theme please? its a dark v4 theme, doesnt work properly on gb i guess but would be nice to have it, if you have free time and all that is.. here is the mirror link for download

Guest lvbubi

@lvbubi hey can you take a look at this theme please? its a dark v4 theme, doesnt work properly on gb i guess but would be nice to have it, if you have free time and all that is.. here is the mirror link for download

OK. I will try it. I hope this will be easyer than the blue theme.

Guest equiliym

OK. I will try it. I hope this will be easyer than the blue theme.

so do i tbh.. i will check it out too but leaving in 15 mins on a trip so will be off for a few days/week :( but when i get back ill give it a shot too :D thanks again

Guest generalnikitos

Hello!

I am download beta5 from link and then from mirror.

And all archives have error "Unexpected end of archive"

! C:\Users\Trololo\Downloads\MIUI BETA 5-signed(1).zip: Unexpected end of archive

All O.K.

Settings scrolling with lags(

Edited by generalnikitos

Guest fietiger

fietiger : it's a problem with proximity sensor, see in call settings

Thanks.But I have not fixeed it . This is my first time flash rom .for . my blade. I have tried to turn on and turn .off proximity . sensor. BUT no help.I can not calibrate proximity . sensor.