Charging Bug?

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

This has happened on B882, B886 and B888 for me so far. It rarely happens but occasionally i plug my phone in to charge and the LED comes on but green, lockscreen says "Charged." and the battery icon doesn't do anything. Even if the battery is almost dead it seems sometimes the phone gets confused about the state of the battery. A simple restart and it's charging again. Is it just me?

Guest FrankieADZ

This has happened on B882, B886 and B888 for me so far. It rarely happens but occasionally i plug my phone in to charge and the LED comes on but green, lockscreen says "Charged." and the battery icon doesn't do anything. Even if the battery is almost dead it seems sometimes the phone gets confused about the state of the battery. A simple restart and it's charging again. Is it just me?

i think it could have happened to me; i unplugged the charger then plugged it back in the phone. It seemed to fix it tbf.

Guest Sebastian404

That's common with all the Huawei devices I've seen, do some google-foo, lots of people have the issue.

Its to do with the way they implement the charging, with the battery animation, in the recovery.. its made worse if you have installed a custom recovery and your trying to charge it while turned off..