How to pen the back cover?

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I want to know how to open the back cover of the Huawei Ascend g300 easily, without scratching the phone. I have opened it only once and chipped the opening a little. It is not very noticeable but i don't want to make it any bigger. If there is any way to open it easily, please tell me.

thanks.

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

Yeah I scratched mine a tiny bit too, also not that noticeable on the very thin edge between the inside gap of where you open it. It's in that exact same location as what the OP describes. I felt a little gutted when that happened.

Opening the case of this phone can be a struggle at times. This is probably the hardest back cover case to open of any mobile phone I've had... Probably my only complaint about this phone..

I guess if in future the back cover becomes really scratched. You can buy a replacement for 5-6 pounds. I believe in 4-6 months time you'll find them for cheaper now and that way you can replace your old cover. :)

Edited by BLaZiNgSPEED

Guest dancg

put a cloth (eg t-shirt) between your finger nail and the opening.

Love that one. +1 :)

I have to say that it took me about 30 min to open the back cover the first time. I didn't even know how was it suppose to be opened.

Hi. At first it was difficult to open for me. Now its a lot easier. The technique is (assuming phone is lying flat with back cover facing up) to lift the slot vertically without applying any horizontal force. Any horizontal force will cause the locking clips to have a tighter grip. I found out too late and the paint around my slot has marked.

• 2 months later...

Hi. At first it was difficult to open for me. Now its a lot easier. The technique is (assuming phone is lying flat with back cover facing up) to lift the slot vertically without applying any horizontal force. Any horizontal force will cause the locking clips to have a tighter grip. I found out too late and the paint around my slot has marked.

Thank you! I can't believe it really was that easy. After marking our first G300 I was determined to find a way to get it off without marking the second one! This should be stickied :)

Guest 0066ad

Thank you, so simple