MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

157 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would like a german translation pack, thanks in advance

Posted · Report post

No problem, but first you must find me a 2.3.16 german rom link, and then i could make you a pack.

Posted · Report post

How's the battery drain with this ROM? Is it like the stock 2.2 ROM or more like LiquidNext (very fast drain).

Thanks in advance!

Posted · Report post

Youpi666 can u optimize our Adreno200 gpu for games like Real Football 2012 and Six Guns. (Real Racing 2 works well enough) And i have to say with InteractiveX battery drain too fast :/

Posted · Report post

Hello to all ! News today, i've fix optimisation of the Dalvik-VM, what it does :

- more free ram

- faster launch for system and user apps

- smoother, more stable.

Read carrefully the second post instruction before flash it ! :)

Youpi666 can u optimize our Adreno200 gpu for games like Real Football 2012 and Six Guns. (Real Racing 2 works well enough) And i have to say with InteractiveX battery drain too fast :/

It already have the adreno optimisation so i can do more. But maybe you have some lag due to the dalvik-VM method, install fix and test.

I've notice that i've better result with 1003 oc than 1113. I think that a undervolt kernel issue : the voltage value are better than before so we don't have FC on higher frequency. So we think it's good, but it's not and that could make some little bug (lag, app bugging...), not so demonstative that a FC or a Freeze, but due to high oc value (the bugs dissapear when you lower it). So maybe you may test with lowers values.

It's weird for the battery, for the moment i don't see any difference (but i'm in fix testing phase so i charge my phone all the day for the moment :D ), and theorically interactiveX have better battery drain than smartassV2.

http://miui-germany....d&threadID=4711

Here you can find a german rom. If nobody wants to do it, I will try it within the next days.

Good, i try to do all packs quickly.

Posted · Report post

http://miui-germany....d&threadID=4711

Here you can find a german rom. If nobody wants to do it, I will try it within the next days.

Here's the link, if one of you could make a '3 checking test' :

first install the rom and translation pack => reboot : check if ok

then install the ICS animation pack => reboot : check

then the original pack => reboot check

If the 3 check are ok, i'll add this to the first and third post. (don't take care about the DalvikVM fix discussion, it's already include in the translation pack ;) )

pack german :

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zhhjfu85ndnt6em

ics anim german :

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kd0608w70aak5xd

original anim german :

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vm7a6u8uw4w0htq

Posted (edited) · Report post

Youpi thx for ur fixes but i have random reboots. I use Link2SD instead of App2SD due to Link2SD gives more free Internal memory. I think thats the problem. I have nearly 260 apps and 2 GB ext3 partition. All Miui Roms have this issue for me :/

My phone wont work now.. On the pin code screen i get reboot :(

P.S: Could u make a version without A2SD scripts. I uninstalled and removed a2sd scripts via terminal emulator but i think something wont allow Link2sd work properly

Edited by OzanSRC

Posted · Report post

you don't think on the good way :) let me explain :

a2sd+ is not an add on of the miui rom, it's directly implement on miui. I'm pretty sure that i'll couldn't do anything without break the rom.

It's a classic issues on miui, you must search a patch for a GB 2.3.7 miui (it's exist for some other version ) for resolve this.

Sincerely, because it's deeply implement, let a chance to a2sd+, you will not see really noticable difference in use and perf ;)

Posted · Report post

you don't think on the good way :) let me explain :

a2sd+ is not an add on of the miui rom, it's directly implement on miui. I'm pretty sure that i'll couldn't do anything without break the rom.

It's a classic issues on miui, you must search a patch for a GB 2.3.7 miui (it's exist for some other version ) for resolve this.

Sincerely, because it's deeply implement, let a chance to a2sd+, you will not see really noticable difference in use and perf ;)

How can i find that patch and what's that for? I want only Link2SD because when i use link2sd i have 100 Mb free memory with 260 apps and when i use A2SD with 100 apps i have only 30 Mb free memory :/

Posted · Report post

How can i find that patch and what's that for? I want only Link2SD because when i use link2sd i have 100 Mb free memory with 260 apps and when i use A2SD with 100 apps i have only 30 Mb free memory :/

Youpi where can i find that patch i couldnt find it :S I'm waitin ur reply for re flash...

Posted (edited) · Report post

don't know where to find that (just find others version), but you don't need too.

the 'out of the box' version doesn't move all the app on SD (as Link2SD does) to be compatible with all device. If you don't have a good class SD, this kind of things would not recommend. But if you have you must open a shell then :

$su

#a2sd cachesd

and now you can compare ;)

With your user profile, i've thing you've must read this :

http://www.landofdro...on-your-device/

and this

http://forums.miui.u...-DTa2sd-on-MIUI (second post)

But be sure, with good config, the only real difference is that you can go back app from sd to int with link2sd.

Edited by youpi666

Posted · Report post

I have a Class10 SD Card so not a big problem for me but cachesd script moves only cache2sd mine also on SD. I need data files to SD. I looked with S2E app it shows 155 MB data was full. Dalvik and other are on SD. Link2SD links data files, libs and dalvik also.

Why that reboot issue happens? I have it on all Miui versions when i installed more than 150 apps

Posted · Report post

i have a problem when i've try to open a2sd gui first time, problem resolv by a repair.

try :

$su

#a2sd repair

#A2sd cachesd

I don't use the complete a2sd fonction so i don't really help, what i'm read is that link2sd needs patch on miui because of the a2sd+ implementation, but i don't read any memory difference between the two apps apart yours. Maybe someone have better knowledge on that than me.

Posted · Report post

Anyway the new dalvik-VM config rocks, A1 really really smooth !

I don't go back to CM anymore :P

Posted · Report post

Here's the link, if one of you could make a '3 checking test' :

first install the rom and translation pack => reboot : check if ok

then install the ICS animation pack => reboot : check

then the original pack => reboot check

If the 3 check are ok, i'll add this to the first and third post. (don't take care about the DalvikVM fix discussion, it's already include in the translation pack ;) )

pack german :

http://www.mediafire...zhhjfu85ndnt6em

ics anim german :

http://www.mediafire...kd0608w70aak5xd

original anim german :

http://www.mediafire...vm7a6u8uw4w0htq

The packs seem to work correctly. But there is no animated screenrotation like in ics/cm7.2 in the ics animation pack right?

Tanks for the work!

Posted · Report post

Ok thanks, so all works great.

I've didn't explain but on GB, you could have the animated screenrotation only with some tweaks whose not compatible with porting rom. (need compilation from source)

So you've just have the windows transitions animation ;)

Posted · Report post

bon ben pour une fois je vais répondre en français XD ben la rom a l'air de bien fonctionner c'est fluide et le théme est sympa merco pour la rom \o/

Posted · Report post

Anyway the new dalvik-VM config rocks, A1 really really smooth !

I don't go back to CM anymore :P

With or without V6?

Posted · Report post

i don't use V6.

Posted · Report post

Testing this room today on my A1. will update

Posted · Report post

Rom is running very smooth and stable

Only one thing is bothering me...the Data connection and the signal strength is unstable/poor

can I change that by myself?

Posted · Report post

installed. everythng looks smooth and stable. thanks youpi!

Posted · Report post

The rom is stable and smooth but after a few hours the free ram is low (now i have 5-6 mb free) and i have force close of browser often . With all miui happens.

Posted · Report post

Launcher is always in memory inspite of disabling it and ram Is generally low , browser seems to crash and hang frequently due to low ram..