Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youpi666

[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

157 posts in this topic

Guys i tried to replace boot.img and module folder from Cm7.2 v2 and the rom boot. In system/phone informations now i see 200mb internal memory and lupohirp kernel version. I installed also Liquidparts from Cm7.2 to manage a2sd (i must test but the rom use a2sd automatically), swap etc.. Maybe Miui Final is the better rom gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 is more speed but the graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable

Why did you replace boot.img and module folder?

I flashed this MIUI rom with last TWRP available for our acer liquid, with no modification, and it's perfect.

Before this, I tested Cyanogenmod 7.2 and beta 9 versions but I agree with you, graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable and on Liquid E with 512 ram speed in not so bad.

I replaced because I thought that Miui might have problems with TWRP (for new layout partition).

However, I have simply taken the boot.img and /system/lib/modules folder from Cm7.2 and replaced in Miui Final v2 zip package, then flashed.

Ok alboz83, I heard about some kind of problem with TWRP and pre-cm7.2 roms (due to new layout partition). But with this recovery, I came back from CM9beta3/CM7.2 rom on old LNdark (and now on MIUI V2Final), and flashing operations in TWRP always well done (always "wipe-all").

Edited by proceno72

Ok alboz83, I heard about some kind of problem with TWRP and pre-cm7.2 roms (due to new layout partition). But with this recovery, I came back from CM9beta3/CM7.2 rom on old LNdark (and now on MIUI V2Final), and flashing operations in TWRP always well done (always "wipe-all").

I have read (i don't remember where) that for Liquid E there are no problems with recovery, can be used TWRP for flashing any rom. But for Liquid A1 no, need to change recovery

I've gone back to this rom from cm9 and i've found a little bug, sometimes it doesn't boot.

I'm the only one that have this bug?

How can I solve it?

I have the issue about GPS. After turn on GPS for a while, I turned off it. Then the battery drain very high (about 3% 1hour on sleep mod). I have to reboot to recovery and wipe battery stat, then the battery drain normal. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

sometimes doesn't boot..a bit laggy and battery drain is heavy!

Edited by elixir.amrit