Lg Camera

I am using Lg Camera pro and if I set video resolution to 1280x720 it records at that resolution!

Is there a way to see the properties of the recorded video to actually see if it has really recorded at that resolution ?

Cheers frankish.

Its still 800x480 :(

I got a little excited there when it appeared to be recording at 720p.

What would we need to get 720p if possible? I dont see why not as we have a processor capable of it.

I expect we need kernel source right ?

Edited by Guest

I dont think its a hardware issue in this case,but it can be depending on camera and processor.

5mp camera with snapdragon processor is capable of 720p as far as I know,but don't hold me to that,its more a guess than anything.

Guest Davidoff59

if you add an app called z test, it will show you what the camera supports. Its quite an extensive list and the camera apk only gives you access to a small portion, probably for ease of use.

Guest Davidoff59

That first link gives the battery as 1350mah so its either a mistake or they enabled 720p to make up for the lower capacity battery.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ellis456q

Why doesnt the phone record at 800x480 standard?, it only does 640x480 in the ICS camera app. Im now using this LG camera!. Thanks for pointing it out.