Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CertifiedDon

Rooting Help

3 posts in this topic

I was having some issue with my G300 yesterday, well it was just making annoying notification sound when I clearly had no notification even after a battery pull It was the same, so I decided to reset it once I reinstalled the OS, I thought about rooting it, so I did it I don't know if I did it correctly so, when I started up my phone again, I saw the SuperSu app, but my phone has suddenly turned abit laggy, so I saw an option of reinstalling the root which is what I did after that I reinstalled the OS again, once that completed I still saw the SuperSu app, so my question is how do I uninstall the root, because I think my phone might be faulty, and I know rooting void warranty. Also how would I go about contacting huawei about my issue I am having.

Cheers,

CertifedDon

Just re flash the stock vodafone rom. It will remove root and warranty will be intact.

How would I do that, I saw this]http://www.modaco.co...i-cant-do/]this but I don't have a spear mem card, so would it be possible do to this on my internal storage.

I've also downloaded the files that I need but I don't want to do it because the files are called demo so could these be an beta rom?

Cheer

Edited by CertifiedDon