Win a Samsung Galaxy S III with MoDaCo and mobicity

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest amonlb

Nice :D I'd love to have high end device.

This makes me very happy The competition is open to everyone worldwide!

It sucks that most sites/donators offers competitions for USA only. I hope this smartphone will find a good user who can't afford for such a good device. (yeah I'm one of them like many others here :D)

Good luck!

Guest herculesksp

Funny that it says "Do this again tomorrow for more entries", but when I try to do it again the next day, it says that I have only 9/10 entries and asks me to re-do the first entry.

Hoping for the best, I am really really enamored by this phone, and the Xperia Ray that I have is too small for me and a strain on my eyes.

Guest liamdunn

was supposed to end today but they made an error by ending it a day earlier than it should of which is a shame as the winner was going to be announced this afternoon so now i guess it'll be tomorrow afternoon

Guest fonix232

Funny that it says "Do this again tomorrow for more entries", but when I try to do it again the next day, it says that I have only 9/10 entries and asks me to re-do the first entry.

Hoping for the best, I am really really enamored by this phone, and the Xperia Ray that I have is too small for me and a strain on my eyes.

Yes, you can only do the re-tweeting on a daily basis, that is what gives you more entries (Rafflecopter works this way, you log in, and it counts every time you do something, every tweet adds +1 to your name, thus giving a bit bigger chance on the final selection).

Guest Demizide

Yes, you can only do the re-tweeting on a daily basis, that is what gives you more entries (Rafflecopter works this way, you log in, and it counts every time you do something, every tweet adds +1 to your name, thus giving a bit bigger chance on the final selection).

But that's not what's happening, today when I opened the page it said I had 9/10 again, and the tweet from yesterday didn't count anymore

Guest liamdunn

But that's not what's happening, today when I opened the page it said I had 9/10 again, and the tweet from yesterday didn't count anymore

your missing the point, each tweet from each day gives you one more entry, so you entered yesterday which was one entry and because its the next day it gives you another chance to add another entry

Guest liamdunn
Wasn't the competition supposed to end today?

They made an error it ended a day earlier than it was supposed to so it's back on again for another day till tonight

Guest mamoulian

your missing the point, each tweet from each day gives you one more entry, so you entered yesterday which was one entry and because its the next day it gives you another chance to add another entry

So why isn't the number of entries count going up? Mine is currently 10/10, where it has been for a few days now. It should be higher than that as I have tweeted almost every day since the beginning.

Guest liamdunn

So why isn't the number of entries count going up? Mine is currently 10/10, where it has been for a few days now. It should be higher than that as I have tweeted almost every day since the beginning.

Because theirs 10 entries in total and the twitter one resets every day giving you the chance to add another entry, these tweets are shown on your tweet feed so they can easily see how many times you've tweeted the competition

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.