Quadrant

Guest lazyliam

Guest lazyliam

Quadrant scores I've seen people getting 1900s and on my galaxy s I'm only getting 1200 yet I've used my friends g300 and very nice it is but I just can't see it being 50 percent quicker anyone shed more light on this for me please

Guest Davidoff59

Touchwiz may also be affecting your scores as will any background running processes as will a higher point screen resolution. Are you on a stock rom by any chance? If so a custom rom and probably an overclock will improve that score considerably.

Guest lazyliam

Thanks for quick reply boy I miss this site these forums but I don't like the new sitelay out well I say new maybe a month are 2 old and I recommended the g300 to a friend hes happy as larry and from what I've used of it impressive piece of kit especially at this price point

Quadrant scores are not reliable,antutu is better.

My friend has the galaxy tab,and my score is just below it.The performance of his tab is light years ahead of my g300 so those scores are false.

Edited by Guest

Guest tilal6991

I can say I understand why its better than the galaxy s. You have to remember its two generations ahead of it. And qcom is fairly good at software and drivers. Whats the specs of the s?

Guest zula44

just tested my g300 on qudrant got a score of 2116 , and on the antutu benchmark a score of 2641 without a sd card mounted.

Dont know much about this but it lists mine next to the galaxy tab on qudrant.

cheers andy

Edited by zula44

Guest lazyliam

Glad to see so much interest in my topic yep your correct I'm on stock rom but have run nearly every rom going coming from the blade I'm a rom junky loving some of the ics roms aokp my personal favorite I don't really oc but have tried and on a few roms can run 1400 very stable keep reverting back to stock gb cause its only way I can run 4od and 720p recorded videos through tv now giffgaff really rocks anyway 2 generations are 20 I still wouldn't swap lol