[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest jtharmor

will be uploading the final version tomorrow, so if there are any bugs other than the call log thing... now is the time to say, as after this update & all the add-on's i will be concentration on my O2X rom over in the LG forum ;)

1) Once you end call the network mobile settings screen gets opened by default(this should be fixed if u are reverting back to old phone.apk)

2) Battery drains in standby which never happened in previous releases

Guest romtastic

when I get a chance I will video all the random closes so you can see what I mean, and also see the extreme input lag with the keyboard, will be 1-2 wks though. I guess if nobody else has these problems then it must just be my phone lol but then that doesn't explain the fact all other Roms work fine, so doesn't appear to be hardware related...ummm

Guest tillaz

1) Once you end call the network mobile settings screen gets opened by default(this should be fixed if u are reverting back to old phone.apk)

2) Battery drains in standby which never happened in previous releases

not sure what you mean about the phone.apk, the only thing that has recently been reverted was the contacts.apk

Guest tillaz

ok, iv took note of all the bug's / requests, will wait till the weekend to release, but after this update the rom will be discontinued :(

Guest RaTToX

... but after this update the rom will be discontinued :(

And if there are some other Bugs which "magical" appear; Will you fix theses? ^_^

Will your next ROM be for the ZTE Era?

Guest tillaz

And if there are some other Bugs which "magical" appear; Will you fix theses? happy.png

Will your next ROM be for the ZTE Era?

my aim is to get them all before next release, but yes, if bugs are found i will fix them, but not as fast as usual, unless they are a fatal

yes, next rom from me will be for the zte era, although it wont be called AtomicMod

i have also ported most of the features from atomicmod for the huawei g300, if anyone has any interested in that device

http://www.modaco.co...ck-rom-updated/

Guest aamiel

Today my GPS starting acting funny and dropping lots of satellites. I reboot sorted it out.

I don't know if it is ROM related but it hasn't happened before.

Guest pablo_el_diablo

my aim is to get them all before next release, but yes, if bugs are found i will fix them, but not as fast as usual, unless they are a fatal

yes, next rom from me will be for the zte era, although it wont be called AtomicMod

i have also ported most of the features from atomicmod for the huawei g300, if anyone has any interested in that device

http://www.modaco.co...ck-rom-updated/

Thanks Tillaz for all the work. Mine's working fine, battery life ok.

Any plans to support new Orange San Diego/Gigabyte? It's got higher video resolution so I'm thinking I'll go this way.

Guest tillaz

Thanks Tillaz for all the work. Mine's working fine, battery life ok.

Any plans to support new Orange San Diego/Gigabyte? It's got higher video resolution so I'm thinking I'll go this way.

na,

i would rather get the mimosa x for less than £199.99, is dual core and has better specs than the orange San diego witch cost £199.99.

plus mimosa x ship's with ice cream sandwich, san deago ships with gingerbread.

just my opinion on the san diego ;)

Guest zen_2610

na,

i would rather get the mimosa x for less than £199.99, is dual core and has better specs than the orange San deago witch cost £199.99.

plus mimosa x ship's with ice cream sandwich, san deago ships with gingerbread.

just my opinion on the san deago ;)

Tillaz, dont know if u noticed this, but the Wifi hotsport portable thing doesnt work,

and also i have a question, can you connect to wifi and turn the hotspot on the same time ???? cause if i do that, the status bar go FC

Guest aamiel

Gothics GPS problem again this morning. Hopefully not my phone but will keep an eye on it. Will try on an other ROM but Atomic is so good

Problem solved. Not ROM related

Edited by aamiel

Guest hacrn

tillaz the microphone test do not work for me., and now every rom that i install have the micro problem, what can i do?

Edited by hacrn

Guest tillaz

tillaz the microphone test do not work for me., and now every rom that i install have the micro problem, what can i do?

must be a hardware problem, as i have not changed anything that would affect the microphone :blink:

check its not blocked with anything, use a voice recorder app to test

Guest zen_2610

must be a hardware problem, as i have not changed anything that would affect the microphone :blink:

check its not blocked with anything, use a voice recorder app to test

Tillaz, dont know if u noticed this, but the Wifi hotsport portable thing doesnt work,

and also i have a question, can you connect to wifi and turn the hotspot on the same time ???? cause if i do that, the status bar go FC ??

Guest Haxorg

Hey looking at my call log crashes the dialler app. It's quite annoying I've reflashed the Rom several times now too :/

Edited by Haxorg