tillaz

[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

I have a problem with the dialer, when I try to open the call log, it is crushing: The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly.

How can I have this solved?

Tillaz, can you say anything about the next releasedate? Would be nice! Thanks.

Ps: Now; GER 2:0 NED ! ;)

@TiLLaz:

I dont know if it's too late to say this, but it might help, I just found out, the call log FC only happen if you keep the original theme, if u change the theme to other color, it won't happen, hope this will help you perfect the rom !!

I face one problem with this rom. If I have kept the WIFI on and the phone goes to sleep, then i have to press the power button several times to wake it up.

will be finished this week

@TiLLaz:

I dont know if it's too late to say this, but it might help, I just found out, the call log FC only happen if you keep the original theme, if u change the theme to other color, it won't happen, hope this will help you perfect the rom !!

Just make sure u aware, :).. tks man !!

Hello friend, has no native App2SD?

Edit:

With permission of the creator, I leave a modification of the rom App2SD and Cache-> Ext

Everything else is the creator.

LINCK

Edited by veloz46

Hello!

One question, from where I download the themes?

they need updated, they will be up by the weekend

Hello friend, has no native App2SD?

its uses link2sd

When you go to "messages > settings button > attach" the test is white and the background two so you cant see anything :)

Already known bug?! :

If i want to turn the mobile network on/off (in the statusbar), the icon only changes if i tap on any other (like GPS-Icon). These two will change then at the same time.

Than i read this from a user from Android-Hilfe:

He can't save any words with the keyboard which is in use on your rom. I didnt need this feature, but maybe you can say anything about this.

Greetz, Rattox

I forgot: while i tap on one icon, the speaker of the phone turns on (for 3 sec) and make some noise.

Edited by RaTToX

@ TIllaz, with the shortcut from the lockscreen, when i choose message, it goes to the middle of the conversation, it doesn't go to the compose message screen, is there any way to fix that ?

Hey tillaz just a tought , can you put an Gerrit Patches section in the first page of this topic ?

Just to make things easier and convinient to everyone here ;).

Also your AtomicMod ROM it's fantastic if you could fix some bugs and improve performance and stability altought it is the final version it would be awesome to see some more minor improvments :)

Stay fine :D

Edited by WiiSky70

I have a problem with playing music via Bluetooth. When I click on the stop on the headphones, the phone crashes (black screen), and only helps pulling the battery. Headphones LG HBS-700. I listen to music through PlayerPro with DSPPack. On your other firmwares it was not.

Edited by Paguro

I have a problem with playing music via Bluetooth. When I click on the stop on the headphones, the phone crashes (black screen), and only helps pulling the battery. Headphones LG HBS-700. I listen to music through PlayerPro with DSPPack. On your other firmwares it was not.

post a logcat for me, info can be found how to do this 4 or 5 pages back ;)

This may be a little late but would the HTC Sense 3.6 multitasking be something that could be added to his rom?