[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest jfmartins

on the SD card create: \media\audio\ringtones folder and put ringtones there........

You may need to create the ringtones folder yourself.

Once you copy, they will show in Settings->Sound->Phone Ringtone

on the SD card create: \media\audio\ringtones folder and put ringtones there........

You may need to create the ringtones folder yourself.

Once you copy, they will show in Settings->Sound->Phone Ringtone

:) Thanks a lot

And about the picture in contacts , forget it just figured it out i....lol ...newb error ... just select picture and is in options... lol

Guest tillaz

definatly rom side as ive just re downloaded it 3 times and re flashed and wiped everything............................

any other rom seems to work which is annoying as i liked your one:(

not sure about this but you could try deleting the FM radio app before flashing the rom,

test this and let me know the outcome? this app fixes the speaker problem with viber so could be linked with you problem,

Guest Pillhead

im not advanced enough to know how to do that mate? plus i wanted the radio lol:)

if you let me know how to delete it ill try it and report back.

Guest zen_2610

when i speak, the person on the call doesn't hear. Pls help.

Yeh Tillaz, i do, experience the same thing sometimes.. !!

Guest romtastic

had to go back to 07/05/12 beta release, been using latest rom heavily and am experiencing problems with the general running, keyboard input lag is extreme, random black screens, random closing of apps, keyboard seems to switch between 2 different styles? which seems a bit weird. browsing on the net is just so slow there's no point, switched back to previous rom backup and no problems at all,.. none of the above issues. Very very strange. I just don't get what's happening, bizarre

Guest Pillhead

glad in a way that im not the only one..............how ever im now having trouble getting any rom to work with the microphone............................speakerphone works fine.............could the rom of damaged anything or changed any settings>? As even now reflashing doesnt help.

Guest Focuszing

had to go back to 07/05/12 beta release, been using latest rom heavily and am experiencing problems with the general running, keyboard input lag is extreme, random black screens, random closing of apps, keyboard seems to switch between 2 different styles? which seems a bit weird. browsing on the net is just so slow there's no point, switched back to previous rom backup and no problems at all,.. none of the above issues. Very very strange. I just don't get what's happening, bizarre

Please can you post the link to this version, I have only tried the latest 01/06/12 and have experienced the same characteristics. I am very impressed with the way the rom looks and is setup. I found CM 7.2 rc3 to be more responsive however, which is important to me

Cheers.

Edited by Focuszing

Guest RaTToX

Hmm, The final works fine on my Phone!

Only noticed one "no-battery-symbol" in the top-right corner after wake up my phone. But now everything is ok.

Guest romtastic

Please can you post the link to this version, I have only tried the latest 01/06/12 and have experienced the same characteristics. I am very impressed with the way the rom looks and is setup. I found CM 7.2 rc3 to be more responsive however, which is important to me

Cheers.

hey I have every atomic release, but I think tillaz

prefers to keep everyone upto date as to keep progress systematic, not sure if he has a link already you could use or whether he'd mind setting 1 up, lets see what he says when he sees this.

I'm not sure what's changed from the 2 recent betas, I only know that the first beta works perfect for me in everyway, its super slick, excellent battery and above all solid flawless performance.

tillaz is the rom master so we'll wait and see how this final release progresses and see if these issues do become more apparent amongst the community or see if I'm experiencing what are non issues for others.

Guest Pablo87

Ok. Just bought my Skate day before yesterday, and yesterday I instaled cwm and flashed your ROM. So far everything seems to working fine. I have couple questions: is it possible to put clock on it's default place ( right corner ) ?

And is there some other app than link2sd for moving apps to ext3 because i dont like this one, or i don't know to use it property because i restored only half my app that i had on my previous phone ( sga ) which have same amount of internal memory and my free internal memory is only 20 mb. All apps that i restored are link to SD via link2sd and i restarted the phone but if i restore just one more app and link it to sd, restart phone i willget message that my internal memory is getting low. Previously i used s2e but this app works only on cm7 / cm9... give me some advice.

Guest tillaz

please retry with this, i made a mistake in the other

you or anyone else testing must be using the latest version as this is where the problem is apparently

flash latest version of rom, then flash this straight over the top

link

tell me if it fixes the microphone :)

Guest tillaz

softkeys in the status bar? it's very important for me

yes, it will be available soon ;)

just trying to fix the recent bugs first

Guest Der_Floo

good evening tillaz :) how can i install the go launcher market version without deleting your version ? when i search in playstore i only can make an update. in version before final i can download go launcher seperatly !?

Guest tillaz

good evening tillaz smile.png how can i install the go launcher market version without deleting your version ? when i search in playstore i only can make an update. in version before final i can download go launcher seperatly !?

there will be add-ons for all this stuff soon :)

i need to get to the bottom of this microphone problem, is anyone testing the fix posted????

Guest Der_Floo

there will be add-ons for all this stuff soon :)

i need to get to the bottom of this microphone problem, is anyone testing the fix posted????

ok thanks tillaz :)

noboday call me to this time :D