[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Addons

1) Volume boost patch - this patch will boost the overall volume and change volume scaling levels.

Slight distortion at max level should be expected.

Download: http://tinyw.in/a5vg

This link doesn't work.

Please, can you upload it again?

The volume is too low :-(

Guest Anglobal

Hello, I have a noobish inquiry to make. This is my first custom ROM, and I find it fantastic. Only thing Im not sure about is when I open link2sd and I go to storage info, it shows under Cashe that there is 77.82 MB used - this was 0 on my stock ROM.

What does that mean? Could I have done something else during the instalation to make it nil, so I have extra space for apps?

Guest Zverka

I use this rom a month and I am very pleased, the only problem is that the FM radio is not working. Do you have another FM radio applications to try, because I can find only streaming radio applications ?

thanks

Guest dmitry_sensei

C3C0, According to the previous problem. I noticed that when the phone on (after powered-off-charging) battery is dimly visible in the background. Maybe We are have deal with incorrect work with video memory.

Although the screenshot okay :-D

I still think all of your issues are connected to incompatible bootloader.

I would go for the stock partition layout (TPT), although you will have smaller data partition. But not a big deal since you can use s2e or link2sd to move them to sd ext.

And if it's not on the screenshot this means the issue is @ hardware level. Maybe the battery icon is burnt in LCD. That would be bad...

Edited by C3C0

Guest dmitry_sensei

Sometimes, custom backlighting levels do not work. When in the top panel I switch lighting from automatic levels through the rest back to automatic. In the settings CM Edit Customelevels vslues of the sensor is shown -1/-1

Guest omegavesko

Have you seen the new Skate pro? It comes with 4.0.4 maybe some1 can find a way to get it in our skate(if the gpu doesn't change...)

I have no idea what the specific hardware is, but it sounds like it's an entirely different phone with the same/similar name. I've found sites saying it's 1GHz, which I'm willing to bet means there's a Snapdragon in there.

Guest WiiSky70

The revised kernel will be merged to this ROM C3C0 ?

Also another brief question : Can i fix color banding and blur on this CM7.2 ?

Edited by WiiSky70