• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[LWP] Metaballs HD

4 posts in this topic

If you are bored of spam/scam and low quality live wallpapers on android market as i am then we've just found together!

My friends and i decided to create some real 3d and hd live wallpapers.

Metaballs HD Live Wallpaper is the 1st one.

It looks amazing and runs very smooth on any good performance device.

It contains tons of options and 7 different themes.

Also we provide 24 hours preview mode with all themes and options available (then some themes and options will become unavailable).

Runs on any screensize and.

Looks extremely nice on Samsung Amalet screens!

Welcome to discover new metaballs lifeform!

Please dont try it if you have low performance device or HTC Sence 3.0+.

Edited by exisapps

Version 2.0 released

• 5 new amazing themes (space, nature and more)
  • 2 completely reworked themes from the prev. version
  • New options and customizations, including custom colors and themes images usage
  • Great cpu usage optimization
  • All known bugs fixes

Thanks everyone for your great support with Metaballs HD Live Wallpaper.

Take a look at Metaballs HD 2.0

You will be really impressed!

Edited by exisapps

Free version wal republished, cpu and memory usage optimized, battery saving option added.

Please uninstall and update from here

Metaballs HD Live Wallpaper is now interactive. You can fully enjoy amazing liquid effects with finger touch.

Version 3.0 contains the following changes:

• All new interactivity feature
  • Interface improvements
  • Fullscreen preview from settings
  • Dramatic memory usage improvements
  • Performance optimization
  • Full HD image support