• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to add more languages to Android Keyboard?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everybody!

Is there any possibility to add some more language settings and languages to android keyboard on this phones? for example: Russian, Chinese.

Thanks a lot!

Posted

maybe it's possible through root to change android keyboard apk or smthg like, plz tell me the pass to this files, that need to be changed. Cuz there're more languages in the stock rom, but they're couldn't be applied through keyboard settings.

Posted

Try morelocale2 from market?

Posted (edited)

yeah, it worked with menus, keyboard, etc., but the main problem is, that if you change your locale, this keyboard won't appear in keyboard settings, so it's impossible to install two keyboards. and it's the only thing that I need :) to use russian and english keyboards, but with stock keyboard, if it's possible. I suppose, since we have root rights on the phone it's not so hard to do.

Edited by Diablik4c

Posted

Does any custom firmware has russian language in menu? plz, how to solve this problem?

Posted

Diablik4c, I would check that site where the B886 and B888 roms were leaked to. There is a lot of Huawei stuff there and I think its a russian site. I dont know if they actually develop on there but it may be worth asking around on there.

http://4pda.ru/forum...p?showforum=322 and http://4pda.ru/forum...p?showforum=331

Posted

still need the sollution. thx

Posted

Ok. there was no way founded to use native one keyboard, so I've just installed gingerbread keyboard. worked perfect so far

Posted

Ok. there was no way founded to use native one keyboard, so I've just installed gingerbread keyboard. worked perfect so far

i download from the market android keyboard gingerbread + extra russian lang pack set it up works perfect i deleted all other keyboards