• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[ROM][PORT][Gen2][26 MAY] Mokee OS for Blade [Updated to V2]

307 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

BG.png

Here is a port of Mokee OS for zte blade by me....based on CM7 has Cyanogen mod settings included

looks similar to MIUI but much smoother settings and overall as compared to MIUI CM7

i came across this ROM happened to like it... thought i would give it a go

There is an official Mokee OS for blade but it is chinese only

i ported this ROM from LG optimus 3d ROM here...

ONLY ENGLISH FOR NOW..

I AM NOT SKILLED ENOUGH AND DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD OTHER LANGUAGES BUT ILL TRY ADDING OTHER LANGUAGES ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED !

EVERYTHING WORKS !!!

DOWNLOAD V2

V2 MIRRORthank you @Black & White

DOWNLOAD V1

V1 Mirrorthank you @karololszak

post-887367-0-32560900-1337980535_thumb.

post-887367-0-97003500-1337980572_thumb.

post-887367-0-15498700-1337980577_thumb.

post-887367-0-81495900-1337980579_thumb.

post-887367-0-45691100-1337980582_thumb.

post-887367-0-81923000-1337980585_thumb.

post-887367-0-91910300-1337980593_thumb.

Edited by sheennick

Known issues:

1.Chinese blades have problem with camera (Europian blades work fine)

Install this fix from burstlam : FIX

2.Mokee battery theme from theme chooser causes FC use default or ICS themes

Changelog:

26th MAY Version 2

Removed unnecessary apps

New adreno libs

Camera fix for chinese blades

New bootanimation !!

25th MAY: Version 1

Initial release - direct unmodified port from HERE

TO DO for Version 2

Remove unnecessary apps

integrate new adreno libs

integrate camera fix

minor tweaks

Edited by sheennick

Posted · Report post

and this one too

Looks nice, but is the launcher smooth?

Edit:

If you have smaller partition, you can safely delete the following apps:

system\app\Maps.apk

system\app\TitaniumBackup.apk

system\app\GooglePinyinIME.apk

system\app\LiveWallpapers.apk

system\app\RomManager.apk

system\app\ESFileManager.apk

system\app\VoiceSearch.apk

system\app\Gmail.apk

system\app\Talk2.apk

system\app\CarHomeGoogle.apk

system\app\Street.apk

system\app\Stk.apk

After that, the ROM should fit on a 136mb partition.

Also, it doesn't have the improved 3D libs, so I recommand installing it from targetbsp's site.

Edited by ziyan

Posted · Report post

on the way to test this..... looks great ... but package size s greater than ICS rom.... y s it so ya....

Posted · Report post

Im gonna try it... I will give some feedback at the end of the day ;)

Posted · Report post

howzZz battery backup...?

Posted · Report post

looks nice, hope this will get updates and not just ignored.. downloading, then testing! :)

Posted · Report post

a mirror would be nice ;) thx

Looks nice, but is the launcher smooth?

Edit:

If you have smaller partition, you can safely delete the following apps:

system\app\Maps.apk

system\app\TitaniumBackup.apk

system\app\GooglePinyinIME.apk

system\app\LiveWallpapers.apk

system\app\RomManager.apk

system\app\ESFileManager.apk

system\app\VoiceSearch.apk

system\app\Gmail.apk

system\app\Talk2.apk

system\app\CarHomeGoogle.apk

system\app\Street.apk

system\app\Stk.apk

After that, the ROM should fit on a 136mb partition.

Also, it doesn't have the improved 3D libs, so I recommand installing it from targetbsp's site.

yeah i know i have to do a lot of clean up

but the 1st ROM is more of a proof of concept sort of thing and it is a direct port from ROM mentioned in first post without any app being removed

i will be removing some unnecessary apps and reverting to stock android keyboard in next update

Edited by sheennick

does bluetooth works on a Chinese blade in this rom???

update- bluetooth works

Edited by pankajsammal

BUG: Cannot use camera. When opened says "Fail to Connect to Camera"

Edited by droidolution

Posted · Report post

looking good!!

Posted · Report post

What languages ​​have this rom?

Posted · Report post

installed it, everything works fine, but there are a few bits of chinese left but nothing to cause any problem..

camera works fine after installing camera patch for cyanogen 7

Posted · Report post

installed it, everything works fine, but there are a few bits of chinese left but nothing to cause any problem..

Can u give the link for the patch

Posted · Report post

Its looks very nice i'm about to instaling it

Posted · Report post

Do you have one of those blades with different cameras - 5MP?

because for me it works right out of the box...

and yes please point me to the patch as well

Posted · Report post

i believe this is the camera patch that panka is talking about, it was posted a while back by burstlams to fix the 5mp camera models on cm7.

Link: http://android.modac...attach_id=77631

yes its the patch im talking about, it works on m Chinese balde with 3.2mp camera too...

Posted · Report post

What languages ​​have this rom?

only english for now...

Posted · Report post

it is possible to specify an alternate link to sites that do not downloadvia 4shared, mediafire or dropbox as an alternative, thanks very much

Posted · Report post

it is possible to specify an alternate link to sites that do not downloadvia 4shared, mediafire or dropbox as an alternative, thanks very much

OK i am mostly done with an update in an hour or so.

i will upload it to one of the sources you mentioned

Posted · Report post

Interesting ROM. Testing right now and looks very good.

Posted · Report post

Just installed this rom.

Seems decent but can't manage to access the Play Store. says I need to have an google account which I already had set up.

Anyone has the same issue ?