[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest banemitre66

You can always increase loudness with Volume+ application, here it is in attachment.

Do you maybe know would beats audio when flashed over this do any good,would it just change quality or it would affect loudness to,I found one on xda for cm7.2 that has no conflict with dsp manager I used it with previous build but when beats audio is in question you have only your ears to rely on.

Guest MrDetonator

You can access system partition using ES File Explorer. You just need to set root and in case you want to write to system partition you must also allow rw mode in ES file explorer settings. You can try moving the Flash apk from system to data partition to see if it works. It looks like it stops working as soon as it is put on the system partition.

Thank you very much!

I have the error absolutely like in CM7.2:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/354463-romzte-skate-cyanogenmod-72-rc3-android-237-010612/page__st__120#entry1965559

Wi-Fi was ON all night and at morning it couldn't connect. Wi-Fi message was "Scanning". Log is here: https://https://www.dropbox.com/s/je8ett6phy1oj1a/2012-06-06-01-16-54%2B0400.rar

You told it's better to install clean ROM, so I installed it. Also, if you reboot the device, Wi-Fi don't connect until you go to Settings.

Just as previous time, connection is caused by entering settings.

Flash played still doesn't work and I don't have DSP Manager forceclose error like in CM7.2.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest MrDetonator

Do you maybe know would beats audio when flashed over this do any good,would it just change quality or it would affect loudness to,I found one on xda for cm7.2 that has no conflict with dsp manager I used it with previous build but when beats audio is in question you have only your ears to rely on.

I think only quality.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest banemitre66

I think only quality.

just flashed beats audio little improvement on bass but distortion still there,at least it's still loud.

Guest againx

I can't download this new ROM in China!!!!Can you help me by uploading it to Dropbox.com????Thank you very much.....

Edited by againx

Guest crnadakm

Wi-Fi couldn't connect. How to fix? :(

tnx :)

Wi-Fi couldn't connect. How to fix? :(

tnx :)

How ? Are you sure that you are doing everythig wright ?

Guest pocetnica

Sigurno sam uradila sve kako treba,pratila sam korak po korak kako je napisano. Kad pokusam da se konektujem na wi-fi koji sam uvek do sad koristila,samo skenira i nece da se konektuje.

Imas li neki predlog sta da pokusam? Hvala u napred.

Edited by pocetnica

Guest RaAmon

Sigurno sam uradila sve kako treba,pratila sam korak po korak kako je napisano. Kad pokusam da se konektujem na wi-fi koji sam uvek do sad koristila,samo skenira i nece da se konektuje.

Támosche ben... la cagamos, tía Paca. Hasta ahora me apañaba con el inglés gracias a Babylon, pero a ver ahora cómo leches traduzco yo esto...

:ph34r: :wacko:

Edited by RaAmon

Guest Pablo87

@pocetnica: na ovom forumu oficijalni jezik je engleski. Ako neznas dobro engleski koristi Google translate.

I'm sure that I did everything propertly. I follow everything step by step. When I tried to connect to wi-fi network which I used so far without problem it won't connect.

Do you have any suggestion what should i do ? Thanks in advance.

Támosche ben... la cagamos, tía Paca. Hasta ahora me apañaba con el inglés gracias a Babylon, pero a ver ahora cómo leches traduzco yo esto...

:ph34r: :wacko:

Guest C3C0

Should I just flash this over beats audio that i flashed earlier or I need some wipe or something worse ?

Just flash over. No need for wipes.

Guest RaAmon

@Pablo87 & @pocetnica

I apologize to you both for having written in Spanish. I was surprised to see that post in a language that does not even know what it was, and therefore could not translate with no automatic translator. Wanted to give it a touch of humor, and pretended to be aseptic, since then there was nothing offensive in my comment. As I say, I wanted to be funny, and possibly i pass. I know that the "official" language here is English, and does not occur again. Greetings to both.

Guest MrDetonator

@pocetnica: na ovom forumu oficijalni jezik je engleski. Ako neznas dobro engleski koristi Google translate.

I'm sure that I did everything propertly. I follow everything step by step. When I tried to connect to wi-fi network which I used so far without problem it won't connect.

Do you have any suggestion what should i do ? Thanks in advance.

I had same problem when it didn't fit partition.

( )

Make sure your system partition is 150 Mb.

Guest banemitre66

Just flash over. No need for wipes.

Just tried beats audio over yours update and back(back and fort)definitely better with only yours much louder and enough clear no distortion before extreme compression in dsp,great work.

Guest m0ther

hi

anyone know what launcher / theme / icon pack is in use in the screenshots..? as i say the only thing i don't really like is the default colour scheme in the messaging app - i'd like to try some others and they look good :)

thanks.

Guest crnadakm

hi

anyone know what launcher / theme / icon pack is in use in the screenshots..? as i say the only thing i don't really like is the default colour scheme in the messaging app - i'd like to try some others and they look good :)

thanks.

Since those screenshots are mine I'll tell you.

Those are from mokee v1. That was mokee theme and cm7 (for mokee) theme that can be found in theme choser.

Launcher is ADW launcher. The version that is in the first post is old and I can pm you that version but LP is way smoother and better.

Messaging app colours will change as you change themes. Just use cm7 themes from Google Play.

Edited by crnadakm

Guest m0ther

perfect, thanks - i'll have a play with LP and themes, i'm still new to all this

great job by the way, i know you are keen to give praise to others where due but please accept some credit for bringing this our way ^_^