ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Guest iShubham

Sorry brother,but im getting some error :/

"

Split Archive Blocked

he file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month."

like this

Can't download off of that site, first download site gives me an empty web page, second says that my adblock is on while it isn't and if i intercept it to manage to get to the download link i get a server error, third one says the file doesn't exist.

Use another host.

http://uptobox.com/ehkpvzoffvf8/Lezo_V880_1.10.19.zip

www15.uptobox.com:8080/d/way3wjcsf2r76xkqxzvjobr4mzkiqr3djlhr2zgpvtd22xxqeuwbthc3/Lezo_V880_1.10.19.zip

Edited by alfu

Can't download off of that site, first download site gives me an empty web page, second says that my adblock is on while it isn't and if i intercept it to manage to get to the download link i get a server error, third one says the file doesn't exist.

Use another host.

you have such a great brain, please add languages to this rom, it will help a lot of people

Guest slumslayer

Sorry brother,but im getting some error :/

"

Split Archive Blocked

he file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month."

like this

Must be because of the name, mediafire considers that it is a split archive. The link should be working again now.

EDIT : Link removed

Edited by slumslayer

Guest slumslayer

The file (Lezo_V880_1_10_19_rom.zip) violates the MediaFire Terms of Service. Due to it being distributed from your account, it has been removed. Also, a Strike has been placed against your account and can lead to a termination of service.

Guess I won't be using Mediafire anymore ...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...