deleted

Guest tillaz

Bravia engine does not leave an app in app draw its system files.

If you want to see if it installed go to system/frameworks/

You should see com.sonyericsson.android.SwIqiBmp.jar

Guest feckineejit

No that aint there either, don't know what's wrong, phone is rooted as it's got superuser icon in app draw, have sebs clockwork installed.

what rom are you using ?

If its not Gr1or kiri it wont be a deodexed rom and that can make a difference.

Especially with tillaz mod as that uses deodexed apks

Edited by Guest

Then maybe it should,but as far as I know the B888 update.app is odexed so theming should not work,and the frameworkres from tillaz mod has some theming to it,so it should not work on an odexed rom.

I maybe completely wrong,but that is what I have learnt from my time here,or not learnt :lol:

All I would suggest if nothing will flash is back up apps and do a clean install or even try using one of the custom roms maybe.

edit: my mistake,I thought I was in the other topic for custom statusbar which has theming,this mod if I remember is the stock theme.

I think I need to go back to bed,that is the second time my wires have crossed today :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest feckineejit

downloading kiri now will give it a try when i get home later, thanks jikobutsu

Edit: Power menu worked for me using the kiri rom, so i guess this doesn't work with the stock rom at least not for me. Gone back to stock rom for now as i'm for London tomorrow and don't wanna be finding faults while i'm gone :)

Edited by feckineejit