Any problems with the alarm app?

Guest FrownBreaker

Guest FrownBreaker

I use the G300 as my daily phone and this morning the alarm went off on time but I could not turn it off: No screen just the LED above the screen and the power button would not get the screen to appear. I tried long pressing the power and also touching the screen to see if I could get the phone screen to turn on nothing - just the stock alarm making a noise!

I pulled the battery and the phone restarted, I could see the boot animation and then a missed call SMS flashed up on the system bar.. then the Huawei boot animation played again and again intersperse with glimpses of the Hauawei custom lock screen (but I could not touch the screen as the boot animation would start again)

I pulled the battery waiting 20s and tried again - Same result.

Battery out - reboot with vol up for CWR.

Wiped cached no change.

Wipe user data and format cust - Phone boots with little green robot (custom boot image) and the shimmering word ANDROID, phone seems fine.

Any ideas what caused this? I've been on 888 DUO since release prior to that was on 885 - so the phone has the 885 partitions set up not the newer 888 partitions.

I've not changed any settings or installed any patches recently?

Other than this the phone has been fine. I install androidlost 3 days ago not sure if that is related (its beta)?

Guest Davidoff59

I have been running Android lost for over six months and never had any issues. I have even recovered a lost phone with it.

It could be just a bug that happened due to certain circumstances. Rebooting your phone every now and again may help, just to let the phone clear itself up a bit.

Guest FrownBreaker

I have been running Android lost for over six months and never had any issues. I have even recovered a lost phone with it.

It could be just a bug that happened due to certain circumstances. Rebooting your phone every now and again may help, just to let the phone clear itself up a bit.

Thanks I had Doggcatcher FC alot on the G300 and had not rebooted for a while...

Edited by FrownBreaker