Good NEWS .. i think?

Guest mack_

Guest mack_

Because i think this is serious issue and when the bug report will be started people will send crap like force close of apps, crackling sound etc...maybe well find some1 who is skilled enough to sort this out without warranty services :)

good point

Guest Gnaver

I was talking to official service of VF in czech republic. After sending them the error message that phone after factory reset generated they replied to me that i have to use my warranty. So i has to be HW problem. Im going to take it to service after my final exams (tomorrow, im scared as hell :-\)

Guest mack_

I was talking to official service of VF in czech republic. After sending them the error message that phone after factory reset generated they replied to me that i have to use my warranty. So i has to be HW problem. Im going to take it to service after my final exams (tomorrow, im scared as hell :-\)

finished my exams last week, if you revised then you have nothing to worry good luck though

Guest mack_

that sounds promising , atleast they didnt tell you that they cant do anything about it .

Guest doley

i sort of had this happen to me.my gps seemed to be taking longer than usual to locate so i restored my phone and when it rebooted none of the vodafone items were on phone