SIM lock status

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest technomole

Ordered my unlock code last night.

Told upto 25 days!

So nearly 4 months to unlock.

They said it would be within 30 days for mine, took just under a week though.

Guest rickywyatt

I'm hoping to find a patton I don't what your imei numbers so please don't send them so far two poeple have sent me there used unlock codes so far thay are very different

but one digit is the same eg

XXXXXXX5XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX5XXXXXXXX

I'm hoping to find a patton I don't what your imei numbers so please don't send them so far two poeple have sent me there used unlock codes so far thay are very different

but one digit is the same eg

XXXXXXX5XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX5XXXXXXXX

Awesome! Why don't you want imei codes? Don't you think each unlock code is related to the imei?

Guest shootomanUK

I would like to work out the codes, but I would need your used codes and imei.

There has to be a pattern but to solve it you would have to use the used code and imei.

So if you want to you can pm me both

Thanks

Guest BlueMoonRising

send me your unlock code in mp

Random codes will just lock up your phone, I presume you've still had no luck with Orange France? Did they actually take 60(?) euros from your credit?

Guest shootomanUK

I was thinking of asking Modaco member "Arr Too" if he could help us with th unlock ?

he was the guy who cracked the code for the ZTE Blade for all those who didn't know !

anyway do you think we should ask him for his thoughts on the unlocking of the device ?

Random codes will just lock up your phone, I presume you've still had no luck with Orange France? Did they actually take 60(?) euros from your credit?

i know that (about random code)

i'll never pay for something i can i have free ,- i've buyed their f*ck!ng phone and unlock the first for free (before i send it under warranty ) .

Guest shootomanUK

the same codes than the osd?

no no no flibblesan was refering to the ZTE Blade using the same unlock codes as the ZTE Bluebolt,,,,,,you just skipped a few posts and misread !

no no no flibblesan was refering to the ZTE Blade using the same unlock codes as the ZTE Bluebolt,,,,,,you just skipped a few posts and misread !

Ho ok. It would have been too good to be true. Did you had any word from Arr Too?

Guest DumonKri

I'm really tempted to phone up orange and try and convince them to give me an unlock code. I've recently topped up to activate the sim. After missing out on the nexus 4 i'm a bit gutted i still can't use the OSD. My crescent just isn't in the same class.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I'm really tempted to phone up orange and try and convince them to give me an unlock code. I've recently topped up to activate the sim. After missing out on the nexus 4 i'm a bit gutted i still can't use the OSD. My crescent just isn't in the same class.

It'll cost you just 25p to ask, I did 7 days ago(still waiting) after 2 months of the OSD and she put it through with no complaints although I have had this number for over 2 years so I'm not sure what they actually check.

VoilĂ  !

Orange send me the right code today !

There was an error in the code (it's that when you use a a keyboard phone like a desktop keyboard )

So ,now ,i'll try to root it and sell it .

Bye 0range and their smartphone ,it's the last deal i'll make with them in my life !

PS: i need all your unlock code to create a generator ,please send them in pm !

Edited by Atlask

Guest BlueMoonRising

VoilĂ  !

Orange send me the right code today !

There was an error in the code (two false number -it's that when you use a a keyboard phone like a desktop keyboard )

So ,now ,i'll try to root it and sell it .

Bye 0range and their smartphone ,it's the last deal i'll make with them in my life !

PS: i need all your unlock code to create a generator ,please send them in pm !

But if it's now unlocked you don't need to sell it surely? There's a British saying "cutting your nose off to spite your face". I don't know if that translates into French but selling a very powerful unlocked phone when you would have to spend a lot more to get the equivalent seems senseless.

But if it's now unlocked you don't need to sell it surely? There's a British saying "cutting your nose off to spite your face". I don't know if that translates into French but selling a very powerful unlocked phone when you would have to spend a lot more to get the equivalent seems senseless.

Maybe because i've friends with this same phone ?!

"Random codes will just lock up your phone"

Not on simlock ,i've tried more 5 times with wrong code and it never lock .

There's no counter on SP-Lock ;)

Want to try bruteforce with an Atom ^^ ?