Chinese modded ROM B892

Guest weckl

Guest weckl

I have found another modded ROM for the U8818. I hope that can work in U8815 too. Greetings.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cr9fn4pki5xaip/u8818_B890_wjjhh_V2.0_B892.zip

(1) the use of official B892 kernel customization u8818 any version of any batch through the brush!

APK file odex of, and increase zipalign optimized to enhance the speed of system and software, while optimizing the system, faster.

Superuser. Has been updated to 3.07, by adding the root privileges, and joined the RE Manager 2.20 latest perfect Chinese beautify version.

System to further streamline and optimize basically in addition to the necessary software, there is no integration with other software.

5 increase fanq1ang function can be on youtube, facebook, twitter, and so on.

(6) Change the boot animation, by deleting the shutdown animation. Boot animation for the native Huawei boot animation is dazzling.

Modify Home documents and labels.

Kernel unlock, support the SWAP, but no built-in set SWAP software, such as the need to open a can refer to the online tutorials related to SWAP Post.

9 to optimize the power system is more energy efficient than the original!

10 help you rearrange the the Huawei desktop icon.

11 default kernel to enable USB debugging mode, the role we know everything.

12. First enter the system, optimizing the system files, the script, the first boot speed will be slower, but to enter the desktop, and then restart once can make you feel flying in general speed. (Brush the first time into the desktop, be sure to restart a cell phone)

13 to add voice-driven installation speech software can be used directly.

14 no overclocking, no change of virtual memory, there is no change to search for key off-screen, does not change other settings. Keep the official authentic.

15 reserved system of Huawei's original signature, no increase of the personal signature

16. 1% of the electricity did not do landscaping, this will be very power-saving After Gangster test, so that at least saving 20%.

17 integrated system of programs to uninstall the software, you can uninstall unneeded system programs

Guest weckl

The features of this ROM mentions this :

"Kernel unlock, support the SWAP, but no built-in set SWAP software, such as the need to open a can refer to the online tutorials related to SWAP Post."

Which SWAP software do you recommend me in order to improve performance in this ROM? Thanks

Edited by weckl

I have flashed this rom,and the buid id is B892(as stated by op)

It feels quite snappy too,will update this post on any findings....

No warez in this one that I can see,although there is one app,system app uninstaller which I think may be a paid app.

Build.prop looks stock,

there is no toolbox in statusbar or option to enable it in settings.

The only thing that is noticable,as I have already mentioned,the rom feel snappy,but this is just my first impressions.When going through settings menus,everything is instant,whereas on other g300 roms,there is sometimes a very slight hang.But then again,I have no apps installed.

Oh and there is no android market,no surprise there though.

post-796032-0-08926100-1338717387_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Anyone knows which software can be used for the swap thing ?

Maybe that snappy behaviour is due to this.

There is an app called swapper on market(I think that what it called..I check)

Yes swapper here: https://play.google....WUuc3dhcHBlciJd

The rom is also odexed,so no good for me as that means no theming.(just realised it says this in first post)

Edited by Guest

Guest weckl

Yes that's the link. Now that you're so smart, try to download the rom from there :-) No one saying thanks here. :-(

Edited by weckl