Sign in to follow this  
Voxpop2011

What on earth is wrong with the play store

Recently I have not been able to download apps via my desktop computer. I sign into my @gmail.com account and can see all the apps I have downloaded together my device(s), but as soon as I try and get something from the web store, this error message appears: 'You don't have any devices'. Further information tells me: 'You haven't accessed the Google Play Store (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account' - I have.

I have downloaded the latest apk, installed it on my Skate and accepted the terms and conditions. I even downloaded an app post-installation, but when I return to my desktop nothing has changed. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?

:angry:

They could just be having problems. Do you have appbrain & fast web installer on your phone? If so can try starting fast wen installer, then go to app brain on your computer, log in with your google & see if that works?

I don't have problems with the play store on my phone, it's using the website that's the problem. I have already tried App Brain, but since it wanted to use the gmail.com account that didn't work. I have emailed play store support and am waiting to hear back.