games not working on cm9

Guest hso

hello ive got a problem getting games working on cm9 the settlers just has a white screen and gta wont start at all i am ronning cm9 cpu min 122/max 978/govaner is lagfree/i/o is deadline my benchmark score on antutu is 2040 can anyone offer any help please i have had them working on atomicmod befor but when i go back to atomic they dont work ?

Guest Redstarr1

Please stop creating topics for every question you've got. There is a discussion thread for CM9. It's getting hard to find the usefull threads if you create 10 for everything you want to know.

sorry but i could not find one for what i want and i thought if someone can help me then if other people are having same problem then they can find help without looking through all threads isnt that what this forum is for?

Guest CavemanJames

Your games will work on Atomicmod because it's gingerbread. The developers of the apps haven't updated them to support Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich (cm9)). The only thing you can do is message the developers and ask if they are going to push an update out soon.

There are a hell of a lot of changes between Gingerbread (2.3.x) and Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x). It broke compatibility in some cases.

Edited by CavemanJames

Guest Redstarr1

Well it's just that you could've gotten the same help if you asked it in the CFX discussion thread. If you thought I was being harsh, you should go to xda. Those guys would eat you alive for stuff like this.

Anyway, CavemanJames is right. You're referring to 2 specific ported games. All my games on CFX still work: Temple Run, Bubble Shooter, Apparatus, ... Unless you know how to port those games, you're better off on Gingerbread. AtomicMod or H3 Blues are better gaming roms.