>>>>>----D-E-L-E-T-E----<<<<<

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

DELETE Please . Another topic is available since this was getting confusing to newbies .

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

some special diffrence between this and normal ZTE stock wich is aviable in Forum here?

Yes there is a difference , this is actually the ZTE Stock firmware and build made by Factory to the ZTE Skate , it's free from the bloatware software or

any modification ocurred when it was introduced to the device , so you can install anything or root everything you want too.

If you install the ZTE Skate STOCK ROM's , in the pinned topic you can find the Stock ROM's but what you will be installing to your phone are the one's from Bloatware junk from the Operators instead of the REAL ZTE Stock ROM .

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

There is almost every language you may expect , when the setup is loaded on the first boot you may touch the "Change Language" menu to

see the available languages , just like every rom out there :)

Hi,

What language(s) is/are supported by this ROM ?

Guest PejotA

Friend .... perfect ... perfect work ... it was looking for something like this for some time now and found .... Thank you so much my friend. Just a question it comes with root? I lose or if you do the installation? Thank you!

:D:D:D:D

Guest razzmataz1478

Friend .... perfect ... perfect work ... it was looking for something like this for some time now and found .... Thank you so much my friend. Just a question it comes with root? I lose or if you do the installation? Thank you!

:D:D:D:D

It's not a custom rom, so it basically comes with nothing.

Guest PejotA

It's not a custom rom, so it basically comes with nothing.

Thanks

:D:Dfor the reply .. This rom is what I needed at the moment! Just another question, but how to root it would leave it as is? And just the root?

Guest Redstarr1

Thanks

:D:Dfor the reply .. This rom is what I needed at the moment! Just another question, but how to root it would leave it as is? And just the root?

To root a rom: http://www.modaco.com/topic/344819-09-aug-superboot-root-access-for-the-zte-skate/

I don't see the point though, you might as well install any other custom rom if you want root access.

Guest PejotA

To root a rom: http://www.modaco.com/topic/344819-09-aug-superboot-root-access-for-the-zte-skate/

I don't see the point though, you might as well install any other custom rom if you want root access.

Thank you friend ... but I use custom ROM and I have root in Skate from the first day I got it ... It was just a simple doubt and I thank you for the reply and the link anyway! Thank you

:D:D

Guest PejotA
I have stock unbranded 2.3.5 TPT which is rooted and with clockworkmod. But it's an older version than B22, I think.

I used your ROM just that you mentioned .... I like her very much but I just switch to OS Mooke ... finally thank you for your time dedicated to Skate ... Thank you!

:D

Guest WiiSky70

I used your ROM just that you mentioned .... I like her very much but I just switch to OS Mooke ... finally thank you for your time dedicated to Skate ... Thank you!

:D

Not a problem , you're welcome pal , enjoy the ZTE Skate unbranded and fully customizable :)

Guest WiiSky70

Thanks

To have access to root install the TPT Helper , and ROM Manager .

Guest razzmataz1478

To have access to root install the TPT Helper , and ROM Manager .

And how will they help with gaining root access, exactly?

• 4 months later...
Guest NanJitsu

http://ftpb.free.fr/roms/zte/skate/GENERIC_P743V1.0.0B22-update_signed.zip

I flashed it

everythings fine

but my computer know it as ZTE racer

anything wrong?

one thing is my previous boot screen show only "ZTE "

this one show ZTE with chinese letter

and my build number show B01

isn't this one is B22..?

sorry for my noob ,I'm new to android