green android logo and no ftm mode any ideas?

Guest kee1986

what tpt did u get?

try this http://amphoras.co.u...oads/skate-tpts and get b2 put image file on sd with the rom u want tilals cm9 is working fully and soooooo cool then vol+ n menu then power on u should get green text n blue stat bar then it should boot to recovery let me know how u get on Edited by hso

i have had this problem when i put miui rom on and it was because i dint have the right system setup but i always have tpt and a rom on my sd. give me a min im going try it on my phone

do u have a file on your comp called r4-4.0.1.4-skate-clockworkmod if not try google it get it usb comp to phone and run fastboot-windows but i dont know if it will work cos your phone is not booted?

tried r4-4.0.1.4-skate-clockworkmod it doesnt do any thing do i need to put any thing on sd card

dose your comp pick your phone up when u usb it?

no it ment to flash cwm but if your comp not picking up your phone then its not going do it it was werth a try i dont know why its not booting in to recovery after t flash cos t flash has cwm in it ? give me a min i'll look into it

Guest razzmataz1478

Attempting to install clockworkmod will not do anything, his phone is dead and there's no way it will be recognised by USB. The only way is to try to TPT the phone, thus formatting every partition and giving him a custom recovery.