[CM7.2] Cyanogenmod 7.2 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest youpi666

Guest youpi666

No no no don't flash this !

This file is not need proximity works great in this rom (just check force proximity sensor in the call param.)

I repeat don't flash this :)

Guest Agi Lee

OH. How to check force proximity sensor in the call param.)

when i get phone call the screen is off, but i goto house out, on sky the phone is ok

The Liquid_CM7.2_Honor_TR_v2_multi is work good,

When in house the proximity is no work (i need this), screen is not off auto,

When outside house it will work ok(screen off auto,when face close it will auto off)

sorry my pool english,

Guest kaerry

PS: Many news are coming so stay tuned and don't give up your liquid :D

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhh!!!! Great news!!! What kind of news?!

Guest youpi666

OH. How to check force proximity sensor in the call param.)

when i get phone call the screen is off, but i goto house out, on sky the phone is ok

The Liquid_CM7.2_Honor_TR_v2_multi is work good,

When in house the proximity is no work (i need this), screen is not off auto,

When outside house it will work ok(screen off auto,when face close it will auto off)

sorry my pool english,

You go in the setting menu => call param, and check the line 'force proximity sensor'

I've any proximity sensor problem, it's really working great in all situation.

I've some difficulty to understand how enter and exit a house could have an impact on the proximity sensor, maybe you must better explain the problem :)

Guest kaerry

I've some difficulty to understand how enter and exit a house could have an impact on the proximity sensor, maybe you must better explain the problem :)

Because in the house there is less light then outdoor and p-sensor has some trouble in this condition.

Guest youpi666

:blink: ok

well i assure you that i've no this kind of problem even if less light or dark, the ambiant light have no effect on the prox sensor behavior on my A1 with this rom.

I've keep an eye on this for the next fix session but it will be hard to fix a bug that i don't have :P

Are you sure you done all the wipe and so ?

Someone else have the same problem ?

Guest Ximo F. Verde

For anyone that has tried both: How does this ROM compare to InDark1.1? Is it any faster-smoother? How about battery life?

Thanx

Guest youpi666

The battery is above the same. (i've didn't notice real difference in the same use).

For the speed/smoothness, cannot compare, cause with the ics anim (as the rotating screen) i've found this smoothness but it"s 100 % psychological :D

As it said at the begin of topic, the real difference (apart the update of the cm) is the new partition layout which really better.

Guest alboz83

I'm going crazy, i have try this rom, cm9 and miui4 but adb not woking with all three rom. I'm think that return to malez recovery and miui final, adb is important, but i don't understand why someone works..

Guest youpi666

if adb works with other rom, it's not hardware related.

Adb works great under win or linux with these rom too, so it's OS related for sure.

What's your os ? 32/64 bits ?

Guest usju

1. Sound recording volume is very low. In LiquidNext it was loud and clear. I noticed this when i downloaded Songify app from Play Store

2. My missed call LED blinks when I get a new text message or a WhatsApp message.

3. I am not sure, but performance seems a little slow compared to LN. Specifically while loading games.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

The battery is above the same. (i've didn't notice real difference in the same use).

For the speed/smoothness, cannot compare, cause with the ics anim (as the rotating screen) i've found this smoothness but it"s 100 % psychological :D

As it said at the begin of topic, the real difference (apart the update of the cm) is the new partition layout which really better.

Thanx for the info man

Guest alboz83

yeees now works, i add the strings ID hardware (i have COM35 and COM36 how to unknow device) in android_winusb.inf :) But i would to use MIUI final with cwm recovery, i tried to replace boot.img from CM7.2 RC3 but i have freeze and reboot.

Guest youpi666

yeees now works, i add the strings ID hardware (i have COM35 and COM36 how to unknow device) in android_winusb.inf :) But i would to use MIUI final with cwm recovery, i tried to replace boot.img from CM7.2 RC3 but i have freeze and reboot.

I'm pretty sure that this kernel cannot work with MIUI V2 because of phoenix base. More probability to works with V1.1 which lens_flare based, but not sure.

@ ujsu : thanks for the return, keep an eye on this.

FOR ALL : for the miss led message led there is a great game !!!!

So it seems that we could activated it (for the moment i've notice that only call led blink when received a call or a message) we must change the color of the ledd to white. But ! i don't find the option in cm menu, so the game is :

The first who find the option win the all community gratitude ! :P

Else we'll find another way to apply the patch :D

Guest Motoox

I use the 2GB micro sd that came with my liquid A1 and partitioned 256MB swap and 256MB ext2.

First I installed this ROM into my Liquid A1, I enabled the swap.

But the UI was quite slow.

After I disabled the swap, the UI turned to be smoother.

Now, my A1 works fine without the swap.

But the 2nd post recommends the swap partition for the better experience,

Does anyone know to get the better experience with the swap parition?

Guest usju

I use the 2GB micro sd that came with my liquid A1 and partitioned 256MB swap and 256MB ext2.

I have the exact same problem. Enabling swap makes the UI very sluggish. Such was not the case with LiquidNext. Very confused :(

Guest youpi666

Kaerry have totally right. No problem with swap too, it's certainly because of the slow SD. And you could try the 32 values on Dalvik as it purpose, for me it lag more than the original but the most important in a rom is to find param that fit your use :)

(Kaerry : are you sure of your dalvik values, it set to 48 at first boot so weird that you have 64).

And to be clear for the swap recommand on first post :) :

If you don't need it, you can live without swap activate on this rom but if you encounter some problem with heavy app, better to activate it ;)

Edit : For the next update (some fix in progress + RC3 fix ), i put back the dalvik at 32, not sure that the better tweak/perf values, but it seems to be a better out of the box compatibility values.

Edited by youpi666

Guest bateman75

my two cents:

I come from a perfect CM7.2, when I've installed this CM7.3 everything goes very laggy (same swap, same ext3, same general configurations).

Try to go to LiquidParts -> A2sd - > click Format Ext and reboot....now for me it's all super ok!

The swap is working (20%) and I've 60Mb free..and the phone is super reactive!

Guest alboz83

Guys i buy a samsung plus class 10 sdcard, i try swap but i don't see changes. I did test with SD Tools and SD CardTester in playstore, and i got slow MB/s. For you it's better to relpace with sandisk mobile ultra class 6? I can go back the samsung in the store and take the sandisk.

Guest renzs

Guys i buy a samsung plus class 10 sdcard, i try swap but i don't see changes. I did test with SD Tools and SD CardTester in playstore, and i got slow MB/s. For you it's better to relpace with sandisk mobile ultra class 6? I can go back the samsung in the store and take the sandisk.

did you try to increase the SD read ahead value? 1kb, 2kb or 4kb?

sometime it's also the card reader. maybe on the phone is slow but on the PC card reader is fast. I think if you change to ultra class will make no difference

Guest alboz83

yes the SD is setting to 4096 value..i tested sd also with atto disk benchmark and i have got best results, but i have seen some test in some forums and the mobile ultra have best results mostly for little file. If it's true i think that sandisk would be faster for to use swap