[CM7.2] Cyanogenmod 7.2 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest youpi666

Guest OzanSRC

Youpi when the next update comes? Could u give an exact date?

I need a very stable Rom before selling my phone. Your Miui is stable enough but draining is too fast :(

Guest Mtman1
Youpi when the next update comes? Could u give an exact date?

I need a very stable Rom before selling my phone. Your Miui is stable enough but draining is too fast :(

If you want a very stable rom, stay with stock and an overclock kernel

Guest Dmitriy K.

(I finally beat my CM9 curse )

Fast android is better than newest :)

You can make CM9 UI fast like this CM7.2?

Because now any ICS ROM is slow, not in games or tests but into UI and system.

Edited by Dmitriy K.

Guest youpi666

Fast android is better than newest

haha agree with you but now i can build the two :D (the curse was in the CM9 building process)

Don't be afraid i don't let the CM 7.2 ;)

ozanSRC :

No, no, no.

no date, i do this by passion in my spare time, and share because i know that some people want to try the CM7.2 (and always be a sharing guy)

but understand that it will always past after children and works.

If your very very urge for selling it, put a stock rom

or you can also learn to build and help for fix, it's not so hard.

Guest lupohirp

Fast android is better than newest

You can make CM9 UI fast like this CM7.2?

Because now any ICS ROM is slow, not in games or tests but into UI and system.

for make fast ui for ics we must import the 3.0 farembuffer (or at least the 2.6.35 msm_fb) and from here disable vsync :) i really want to help guys but i don't have time......for my degree :(((

Guest Mtman1

This is just getting like spam now. Youpi666 has a life as well you know, and this rom is so close to fully working so why can't you just use it?

Edited by Mtman1

Guest darkeingel

Hello all,

I've flashed yesterday this ROM after I've found my Acer 1.6 stock phone somewhere around the office.

I'm very pleased - although I had some problems with installing the Recovery and so on...

Running smooth with LP + ICS Theme for both CM7 and Launcher - No swap and some application like Whatsapp and Facebook running in background. Still testing around, only thing that seems to be borked is the Light sensor (and probably the led notification - but I didn't had a clear look at it)

Thank you for your work youppi and for bringing this device back to life.

----

Anyone tested some good and stable range for the overclock? Everytime I'm putting the higher limit more than 8xx MHz it end after some minutes in a complete freeze. Also, what governator are do you prefer?

Regards,

Alex.

Guest Winston Ma

Thanks for the ROM

I have a small question. I resetted the device, installed Recovery, Update 1 and gapps. When I reboot my device I can't find google play / Android market.

Please take a look. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

Guest Sany Linux

Anyone tested some good and stable range for the overclock? Everytime I'm putting the higher limit more than 8xx MHz it end after some minutes in a complete freeze. Also, what governator are do you prefer?

governor = smartassV2

Minimum CPU frequency = 128 MHz

Maximum CPU frequency = 998 MHz

Check the option 'Set on Boot'

And reboot your device.

Edited by Sany Linux

Guest renzs

Regards,

Alex.

Increase the voltage for the 8xx MHz little by little until no freeze. And continue for next MHz step until you find the good setting. Then test out for awhile. After confirm, check the set on boot.

Sent from my maguro gnex