• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LoveForEver1325

Making LFDesigns more open?

42 posts in this topic

Maybe you should ask the visitors to sign up instead of just downloading and leaving (look at the miui android site for example)

If you want, I don't mind. Well actually I would love it :)

Now i need someone to be administrator of forum and to add some content, speak and help people :)

I'm fired? :D

Edited by Lens_flare

No but maybe if we have more admins we will have more visits we need to open the forum more

If you want, for increase visitors i can add you in the blogroll of my blog (isn't very big :() , and if you want i can help to administrate the forum.

Good evening,

I'm having a bit of a problem:

Do you have to have a different login in the download page and the fourm page? Because the d/l page says to login, so I do. But it says there is no username like this. With the same login details, I can login fine to the fourm

yes, it's written in homepage...below "breaking news" 's image :D

From now you will need to have a site (not forum) account to download new roms on this site. It doesn't take much time :)

;)

Edited by sebone_lqmt

I'll look to fusion forum & site login but actualy i'm to busy ;)

There is a problem, it's quite hard to invite people to register on the forum because this forum a good forum for the metal. Maybe if you invite all the creator of rom to create a topic for their roms on the lfd forum, more people will register on your forum. (Sorry for my english i'm italian)

No problem :) Yes, I know :) They can present their roms there is a section for it. But nobody does it :P

Hi,

I've been using lfdesigns for a while now, and I think that a tapatalk plugin would be nice, or maybe a mobile site. Do you think either of these would be possible?

Mtman1

Actually forum cms is not supported by tapatalk :) But i'll make site responsive soon so it will take the width of the screen of the phone :)

Hello guy's i'm searching for someone who could make a LFDesigns app for our site :)

Here is what i would like to have:

• A RSS module who will take all the latest posts on LFDesigns site (news)
  • A Facebook module
  • A module where i will add some pages for phone tests etc
  • Maybe a forum access (tapatalk doesn't support punbb actually) :/
  • Some things that Lens also would like to have?

Thanks for help <3

I'd try if someone take MY work (CM 9 :D ).

Actually, forum access would be enough. RSS and fb could be implemented as cm extensions.