huawei ascend g300 or samsung galaxy ace

Guest gifgaff

Guest Davidoff59

Im convinced its not water. Look at the colours, press on a laptop screen and you will see similar colours. Something in that area is causing the lcd screen and the digitiser to come into contact. I would return it if possible as over time, it will probably ruin the screen in that spot.

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Thread concerning the blob is here. It can be quickly removed by taking off back cover, battery and SIM card then pressing around a bit from the back. That's not an ideal solution, though. I have experienced it five times now over about seven weeks, so I would recommend returning it for a replacement if you can. You will need to unroot and return to stock ROM to do so, if possible.

Guest Jamie :)

Thread concerning the blob is here. It can be quickly removed by taking off back cover, battery and SIM card then pressing around a bit from the back. That's not an ideal solution, though. I have experienced it five times now over about seven weeks, so I would recommend returning it for a replacement if you can. You will need to unroot and return to stock ROM to do so, if possible.

It's really strange! Mine was a week old on Friday, I put a screen protector on it yesterday then a few hours later this blob appeared? At around 11 I plugged it into my computer so I could transfer some files, Then half an hour later it was still there, when I unplugged it .. The blob just vanished?!

I'm rooted and have super recovery installed.. I bought an unlock code on eBay though, so I'll have to get another if I get it changed right?

Guest runlevel5

Yeah, unlock codes are imei specific, so you'll need a new one. Tho do check that your replacement isn't already factory unlocked, some are some are not, mine was.

Guest Jamie :)

Yeah, know they're generated by the IMEI, Should have got an unlock from Vodafone then they might have replaced the code haha. Mine wasn't factory unlocked sadly :( I might take it in next week some time, Have an exam on Monday, College interview on Tuesday and not sure about the rest of the week haha.

I really liked the Ace! Only had it from July to February, I really liked TouchWiz haha. Too bad it smashed, Then I replaced it with possibly the worst phone ever... A Live with Walkman.. Oh my.

Has anyone got one of the Nilkin cases or whatever they're called? The red one specifically? Want to see a picture of it not on the phone , Have a white matt effect gel one and don't really like it aha