• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Argos Now Selling The G300

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I've just noticed that Argos are now selling the Huawei G300. However, look at the price, £129 plus a compulsary £10 topup. I bet they will be flying out the door :unsure:

http://www.argos.co....chtext>G300.htm

Posted

good to see its coming out to other sellers but its a shame that its at £139(inc.Top Up) if your a savvy shopper you'll go straight to Vodaphone & get it :)

Posted

I think Argos have really lost the plot lately. How the hell can they hope to sell a phone for £140 when everyone else has it for £100. That is nearer the price I would expect it to be sim free but this is still locked to Vodafone.

Thwe only people they will sell to are the ones who know no different and havn't done their research.

Posted

I think Argos have really lost the plot lately. How the hell can they hope to sell a phone for £140 when everyone else has it for £100. That is nearer the price I would expect it to be sim free but this is still locked to Vodafone.

Thwe only people they will sell to are the ones who know no different and havn't done their research.

totally agree with you there, Sim Free g300 for £140 would be very good as you said....trying to make another £20 out of the public imo.

Posted

Just so they can say next week £99 was £129

Posted

Just so they can say next week £99 was £129

Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Posted

That is exactly what they are doing :lol:

Posted

Hadn't thought of that, but now you mention if that is the sort of thing they would do.

Even if it does come down to £99 though you will still have to get the compulsory £10 top up which will then make it £109.