New phones

Guest Mtman1

Guest Mtman1

Hi,

Now that the metals almost 2 years old, are any of you getting new phones and which will be a bargian.

On my list are

Orange San Diego

Huawei accend g300

Acer glow

Acer cloud mobile

Keep the metal for another year and buy a jellybean phone.

Your thoughts?

Guest guido89

It is 350 in physical store where u find the same hardware at 599...so yes, quite low price for the hardware as starting price...u can still find on on line store the gs2 at 270-300 € but it is a almost 12 months old phone :)

Edited by guido89

Guest ltpitt
It is 350 in physical store where u find the same hardware at 599...so yes, quite low price for the hardware as starting price...u can still find on on line store the gs2 at 270-300 € but it is a almost 12 months old phone :)

I'd buy the old gs2 eyes closed :P :)

Guest ltpitt
I'm tempted by that but I think I might wait and get a jellybean android phone

And, I'd add...

I am very satisfied with my liquid.

No need to change for now :)

Guest guido89

I'd buy the old gs2 eyes closed :P :)

Yeah but they have the same hw + more resolition for the acer, the same price, and the acer will come after jelly beam so it'd have an upgrade (based on googles terms) that gs 2 won t have...plus i m satisfied with my mt, that s the reason i would trust and advise to buy acer (just for smartphone, pcs are crap :))

Guest ltpitt

Guys I read that Acer liquid glow will cost probably 180 euros but it will have a single 1ghz processor...

That's not good news (single core 1 ghz)...

Guest 00Mark

I dropped my MT the other week, screen is ruined.

I've ordered a G300 to replace it since I couldn't get another mt; it was £100 and it seems ICS is round the corner. I loved the modding community for this phone and it seems the G300 is set to have similar levels of activity. If you want custom ROMs, root etc. then stay away from that Orange San Diego. Looks awesome; but it's totally locked down....

Guest ltpitt
I've not really considered it as Sony ericsson have gone out of buisness. To me, it doesn't look that nice..

Sony out of business?!?

Guest fabiorino

I've not really considered it as Sony ericsson have gone out of buisness. To me, it doesn't look that nice..

For 180€ you've got a dual core, 512mb ram, 7200p, and a front cam and an update to ICS. The best quality/price!

Edited by fabiorino

Guest Mtman1

For 180€ you've got a dual core, 1gb ram, 1080p and an update to ICS. The best quality/price!

It is good quality, I didn't realise the specs are so high!

Guest Mtman1
What about Sony Ericsson Xperia U?

My friend just sent me a text from his cheap HTC wildfire, saying He has to get a Sony xperia u :(. I don't think he has a clue about smartphones -_-

Guest Mtman1

Well, they've split up, which means Sony Ericsson are out of buisness.Sony are a different company and they are still making phones. Anyway, I've probably got it wrong :D

Guest ltpitt
Well, they've split up, which means Sony Ericsson are out of buisness.Sony are a different company and they are still making phones. Anyway, I've probably got it wrong :D

:D

The day that Sony will go out of business is when the aliens will win!

Guest ltpitt

:D

The day that Sony will go out of business is when the aliens will win!