• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A good idea to get ICS

74 posts in this topic

Posted

The liquid metal is a great phone and with ics it would be more reactive and faster. Probably Acer won't relase an official update but i've got an idea. We can send an email to Acer, trying to convince her of the benefits that ics would port. Signed "your modaco's community of Acer liquid metal, with all our names". If you want to try, leave a comment and a email will be written. What do you think about this? Do you want to try?

Posted

Add me in it :D its a long shot, but maybe it will help. Please everyone who has/had an Acer liquid metal say you want to have your name on the email

Posted

i don't know if it would be usefull but you can add me if you want

Posted

Add me as well.

Posted

Acer (I think) will NEVER listen to us.

Thinking it as a company waste time to develop ics would be suicidal.

MAYBE but really MAYBE asking on the page suggested by wow!, if we are REALLY a lot some champion could be willing to help finish lens' job :)

Posted

Can't hurt to try both ways though.

Posted

I think we may try ))

Posted

Add me !

Posted

are you still believing in tales?

Posted (edited)

are you still believing in tales?

It's still worth a shot...

Edited by Mtman1

Posted

No. But i want to try everything...

Posted

Count me in.great idea

Posted

Count me to...;) i know it is frustrating lens, but still, if u don t want to sign, at least tell fabiorino what would be usefull to you to end the rom with (at least) data. Maybe he can put it in the mail, if acer won t develop ics maybe it will lend us some info/file or so on (yeah, i know, so far fron reality but worth a try :D )

Posted

Count me to...;) i know it is frustrating lens, but still, if u don t want to sign, at least tell fabiorino what would be usefull to you to end the rom with (at least) data. Maybe he can put it in the mail, if acer won t develop ics maybe it will lend us some info/file or so on (yeah, i know, so far fron reality but worth a try :D )

Fabiorino, please try this

Posted

Ok, i'll ask this too

Posted

Have you written a draft yet? If so,can we see it

Posted

I'm asking for other signs. I'll write soon

Posted

Good luck and hope more people ask to be in it...

Posted (edited)

at least tell fabiorino what would be usefull to you to end the rom with (at least) data.

kernel 3.0, at last..

maybe also ics-compatible ril libraries.

Edited by Lens_flare

Posted

i'm in

Posted

kernel 3.0, at last..

Ok... Trying is free

Posted

kernel 3.0, at last..

thx, u re the best, as usual :)

Posted

I hope Acer realise that we actually want ics for our device. They will get such a good name for themselves if they do... even if they just release the kernel 3.0, it will still help us

Posted

I'm in. To try any possibility.