A good idea to get ICS

Guest fabiorino

Guest fabiorino

The liquid metal is a great phone and with ics it would be more reactive and faster. Probably Acer won't relase an official update but i've got an idea. We can send an email to Acer, trying to convince her of the benefits that ics would port. Signed "your modaco's community of Acer liquid metal, with all our names". If you want to try, leave a comment and a email will be written. What do you think about this? Do you want to try?

Guest Mtman1

Add me in it :D its a long shot, but maybe it will help. Please everyone who has/had an Acer liquid metal say you want to have your name on the email

Guest ltpitt

Acer (I think) will NEVER listen to us.

Thinking it as a company waste time to develop ics would be suicidal.

MAYBE but really MAYBE asking on the page suggested by wow!, if we are REALLY a lot some champion could be willing to help finish lens' job :)

Guest guido89

Count me to...;) i know it is frustrating lens, but still, if u don t want to sign, at least tell fabiorino what would be usefull to you to end the rom with (at least) data. Maybe he can put it in the mail, if acer won t develop ics maybe it will lend us some info/file or so on (yeah, i know, so far fron reality but worth a try :D )

Guest Mtman1
Count me to...;) i know it is frustrating lens, but still, if u don t want to sign, at least tell fabiorino what would be usefull to you to end the rom with (at least) data. Maybe he can put it in the mail, if acer won t develop ics maybe it will lend us some info/file or so on (yeah, i know, so far fron reality but worth a try :D )

Fabiorino, please try this

Guest fabiorino

Ok, i'll ask this too

Guest Lens_flare
at least tell fabiorino what would be usefull to you to end the rom with (at least) data.

kernel 3.0, at last..

maybe also ics-compatible ril libraries.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Mtman1

I hope Acer realise that we actually want ics for our device. They will get such a good name for themselves if they do... even if they just release the kernel 3.0, it will still help us