Best ROM to use...

Guest eLJay

Guest eLJay

I have a G300 and wondered about the best ROM to use to sell my Skate on with?

Tillal's ColdfusionX ICS is running really well but I am wondering is there is a fully functioning release that I might be better using to give the full functionality back for the next owner and not get complaints from them?

Guest gavin.19

Can't really comment on long term stability as I've only had the Skate a few weeks, but I'd go with CM7.2. Any ICS ROM will have missing functionality like camera flash (although the flash itself is terrible) and no FM radio etc. You could always just reset it back to the generic ZTE ROM or the one for the network carrier it came with.

Guest Josh92

Cheers, I'm thinking 'deoranged stock rom' as the phone is unlocked (of course).

Yeah could do, though I think giving it a fully functioning stable GB rom could be a potential selling point over other Skates, not everyone will be wanting to do the mods themselves but wouldn't be surprised if people look for a premodded one ready to use, even so, just highlighting the advantages over stock should help sell it. Maybe Cecos Skatie, Atomic, or Cyanogen 7.2.

Guest hugobosslives

I normally sell with an rc/stable of cm7. and then put in the description that any other rom can be requested and installed by me if the user contacts me within 12 hours after the sale ends.

Guest Josh92

I normally sell with an rc/stable of cm7. and then put in the description that any other rom can be requested and installed by me if the user contacts me within 12 hours after the sale ends.

Nice idea. :)