[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest jventura

Within 10 hours flat battery drain happens from 100% to less than 10% battery, even you do not use phone for anything i.e. in sleep/standbuy mode and keep WIFI on without doing any data access through WIFI.

While the phone is "sleeping", try to press the keys (except the power key). If the phone turns the screen on, it is because it was not "deep sleeping" and so there is the cause of your battery drain.. Try and see what happens..

While the phone is "sleeping", try to press the keys (except the power key). If the phone turns the screen on, it is because it was not "deep sleeping" and so there is the cause of your battery drain.. Try and see what happens..

After locking the phone, after 15 minutes I tried pressing phone hard keys, with WIFI on and also with WIFI off in two different scenarios. Except power key, no other key press turns screen on. So I guess in both the conditions, phone is in "deep sleeping" mode, but when WIFI is on, there is battery drain.

Edited by anantk

Guest bubbamester

Thank you the advice Ganster! I will try it.

Bye

I tried Youtube watching without overclocking. Also in this case the phone freezes after 10-15 minutes. I don't feel hot the phone. I think the problem isn't the overheating.

some times notification dropping is pain in ass coz when you drop notification it give you blank screen after waiting 5-10 seconds it will show you every notification and toggles, I personally couldn't figure out problem but thanks a bug, just for knowledge :).

With youtube., It's not just the green line problem itself, those videos also cause a soft reboot after 15 seconds for me. Videos without the green line do this too sometimes. :(

Edited by rabaip

Guest dreis911

some times notification dropping is pain in ass coz when you drop notification it give you blank screen after waiting 5-10 seconds it will show you every notification and toggles, I personally couldn't figure out problem but thanks a bug, just for knowledge :).

I second that!

It happens often. And, for me, is the only BUG, the video problems are not that important. For me, of course. :P

Can you please try to fix the notification bar widgets bug? all of the content in there just goes away and comes back up in 2-3 swipes lol

also, there's a call bug that when you're calling someone theres nothing on the notification bar so i can't disconnect the call. good rom but these need to fixed.

ty konsta for this great rom :D

Guest nikkoandrew97

So I used KonstaT gen2 tpt for his ics. During tpt, it said error on 99% but still finished. I flashed his konstakang ics and no service appeared. I tried rebooting a lot but no luck. I tried reverting to stock tpt but still no service, tried cm7 still no service. Every tpt I try it says error at 99% but finishes anyway.

Details currently: correct imei, tried 2g no luck, same for all rooms I try.

P.S. I tried redownloading the tpt 10times with the same result.

Tnx in advance.

PLease help.

Guest dreis911

Try the "TPT Helper" from Amphoras at the Google Play.

Do a MMHMP complete TPT & ROM and if, in the end, everything works fine.... then try again the GEN2 TPT and ICS ROM.

But do it from the beginning of this topic (post 1)!

And check if your Blade is really GEN2.

Guest raizor6th

So I used KonstaT gen2 tpt for his ics. During tpt, it said error on 99% but still finished. I flashed his konstakang ics and no service appeared. I tried rebooting a lot but no luck. I tried reverting to stock tpt but still no service, tried cm7 still no service. Every tpt I try it says error at 99% but finishes anyway.

Details currently: correct imei, tried 2g no luck, same for all rooms I try.

P.S. I tried redownloading the tpt 10times with the same result.

Tnx in advance.

PLease help.

hi,

may i know where you from? i just wanted to know which blade you have. because i think i have experienced your problem. i got ZTE blade v880 and is from China according to the label at the back underneath the battery pack. i have done the same(stupid) thing as you did(RIL gone, RAM decreased to 256mb) but solved it maybe (no one has ever tried it in Chinese v880 i think, i don't know because my question regarding these was always been ignored here and even in amporas tpt thread but i was replied in XDA by wbaw yet he said he can't say it would work cause he doesn't have the blade that i had to test it)and for the first time in ZTE blade(i think so, maybe you can point me some thread if there was one). So all i did was create my own tpt with the right combination of tpt files and flashed it go Here for more. thanks

and m from Philippines :)

Edited by raizor6th

Guest dreis911

and m from Philippines :)

If you fill your location in yor "Profile" you won't need to write that... it will always be shown. ;)

... and so should nikkoandrew97... it's easy for everyone to evaluate if the tutorials are useful for their phone version!

Guest raizor6th

If you fill your location in yor "Profile" you won't need to write that... it will always be shown. ;)

... and so should nikkoandrew97... it's easy for everyone to evaluate if the tutorials are useful for their phone version!

nope i'm on mobile version of modaco and location can't be seen unless you switch to full version and i don't like doing that it'll increase data traffic :) as for me will add it later. and yeah i wish the tutorial was universal, i mean if it wasn't atleast add some detail that it only works for a certain device e.g tpt helper only works for a certain device. :) Edited by raizor6th

Guest dreis911

nope i'm on mobile version of modaco and location can't be seen unless you switch to full version and i don't like doing that it'll increase data traffic :) as for me will add it later.

OK. I surrender :P

and yeah i wish the tutorial was universal, i mean if it wasn't atleast add some detail that it only works for a certain device e.g tpt helper only works for a certain device. :)

What do you mean "certain devices"?

It's supposed to work with all ZTE Blades/Libra...... or am I wrong? :huh:

Guest raizor6th

OK. I surrender :P

What do you mean "certain devices"?

It's supposed to work with all ZTE Blades/Libra...... or am I wrong? :huh:

i think you should read my post Here :P i have been answering myself in a couple of days till i get it done. :) i think we're already hijacking konstaT's thread :lol:

sorry for that :peace:

Guest dreis911

i think you should read my post Here :P i have been answering myself in a couple of days till i get it done. :) i think we're already hijacking konstaT's thread :lol:

sorry for that :peace:

OK.

Sorry for the ignorance but, what is "RIL"? ... thanks in advance.

OK.

Sorry for the ignorance but, what is "RIL"? ... thanks in advance.

ril stands for radio interface layer, it's what your cellphone uses to communicate with cellphone towers, thus giving you the hability to make, receive phone calls, send mms and sms, and other stuff.

Guest dreis911

ril stands for radio interface layer, it's what your cellphone uses to communicate with cellphone towers, thus giving you the hability to make, receive phone calls, send mms and sms, and other stuff.

Oh :huh:

So... it's just about the same as "drivers" in Windows?

RIL are the instructions for the OS to know how to deal with hardware (in this case: the GSM/3G radio), right?

So, when the SMS or MMS or Dialer App sends commands to the OS for the Radio, the OS uses these instructions to accomplish the mission.

Or is it another layer above that?

Guest Sulthekk

Oh :huh:

So... it's just about the same as "drivers" in Windows?

RIL are the instructions for the OS to know how to deal with hardware (in this case: the GSM/3G radio), right?

So, when the SMS or MMS or Dialer App sends commands to the OS for the Radio, the OS uses these instructions to accomplish the mission.

Or is it another layer above that?

RIL is for radio only, drivers there are called... drivers.

Hello i am trying to install Gapps on my phone, i just installed CM 9.

Downloaded zip pack go ICS,installed it form SD card but the apps is not appearing in my menu,what should i do ?

There is not file manager or Google Play.

Edited by My7h

Guest judas1977

Try to mount system partition in recovery before applying gapps. Sometimes script fails to mount it and there is the problem.

assuming that you have big enough system partition of course

Installation is mounting system before starting,according to log of installation.

Anyway i tried to do it manually too,but still no result.

After the system boot there is bar,with information that 11 applications are installed and system is updated,however in the menu the apps are not added.