[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest AROdame

Hi , I found bug , i tryied to edit my screenshot , screen. editied .. saved and closed , i tryied to edit 2nd PIC and Gallery stoped working ...... still to do :)

sry for my bad english

Edited by AROdame

Guest Martenz-89

Hi, I have one problem with this awesome ROM. Since I first flash it, light sensor does not work. When I turn screen on (wake up phone) at night, everything works fine probably, but leds on the HW buttons do not want to shine, while all the leds in order.

ROM installation proces: I greased the remains of Gingerbread applications on SD card, did TPT Gen1 to Gen2 + repartition, in CWM wipe dalvik cache, flash CWM 6.0.1.2, flash KonstaT's CM9 ROM, flash gapps package from KonstaT and reboot. Everything in this order.

My device is OSF with LCD display and originally had Gen1 Android 2.1 Enclair with extension from Orange.

I thank everyone in advance for the response.

Edited by Martenz-89

With this rom Skype don't use the phone speakers but only the loud speaker.

If you press the loud speaker button on Skype there's no difference because it's already on loud speaker!

can this be fixed?

Guest nikkoandrew97

hi,

may i know where you from? i just wanted to know which blade you have. because i think i have experienced your problem. i got ZTE blade v880 and is from China according to the label at the back underneath the battery pack. i have done the same(stupid) thing as you did(RIL gone, RAM decreased to 256mb) but solved it maybe (no one has ever tried it in Chinese v880 i think, i don't know because my question regarding these was always been ignored here and even in amporas tpt thread but i was replied in XDA by wbaw yet he said he can't say it would work cause he doesn't have the blade that i had to test it)and for the first time in ZTE blade(i think so, maybe you can point me some thread if there was one). So all i did was create my own tpt with the right combination of tpt files and flashed it go Here for more. thanks

and m from Philippines :)

Hi I believe you also have Netphone 701. Can you give me a copy of your tpt. after flashing using windows, my phone barely gets hsdpa

Edited by nikkoandrew97

Guest JK-FINN

Is there software to record 2-way calls in this ROM? Or is it included in CM9?

How about overclocking? What software do you recommend? What is considered a safe upper limit, I am not interested in making Blade unstable.

Guest dreis911

Hi, I have one problem with this awesome ROM. Since I first flash it, light sensor does not work. When I turn screen on (wake up phone) at night, everything works fine probably, but leds on the HW buttons do not want to shine, while all the leds in order.

ROM installation proces: I greased the remains of Gingerbread applications on SD card, did TPT Gen1 to Gen2 + repartition, in CWM wipe dalvik cache, flash CWM 6.0.1.2, flash KonstaT's CM9 ROM, flash gapps package from KonstaT and reboot. Everything in this order.

My device is OSF with LCD display and originally had Gen1 Android 2.1 Enclair with extension from Orange.

I thank everyone in advance for the response.

Go to "Settings" - "Display" - "Automatic backlight" - "Edit other levels..." and check the 'Buttons' column. It should have 255 on first and second lines.

Anyway, you can change all and even add more steps.

Is there software to record 2-way calls in this ROM? Or is it included in CM9?

How about overclocking? What software do you recommend? What is considered a safe upper limit, I am not interested in making Blade unstable.

You should increase step by step and use it thoroughly to really test that step.

I have 245 to 691MHz. Others have higher OCs. You have to check for yourself. But I don't think there's a BIG advantage in very high settings.

Check this:

Guest raizor6th

Hi I believe you also have Netphone 701. Can you give me a copy of your tpt. after flashing using windows, my phone barely gets hsdpa

sorry man i don't have that tpt anymore its in my fried sdcard you know what i mean :P its fried and toasted. And even if i had it i couldn't hardly upload the file cause data transfer is too slow in my location having only EDGE technology with the transfer rate of 5kbps. And i never had a chance sitting with my phone in place where HSDPA is available not now so i did not experience your problem yet. But you can make your own tpt just follow the link i've posted above and i can also help you with that :P

thats all man.

Edited by raizor6th

Guest almighty15

Love this ROM, use it as my daily but I have a few issues

1. I have a blank Facebook page, was this ever fixed?

2. Camera is flickering, like it's constantly adjusting the exposure?

Would also like some tips on how to make it smoother, the only sluggish part of the ROM is going from the home screen to the app draw after it's been locked, it's fast and smooth if I do it a few times in a row, is there any settings that I can adjust to make this action smooth even when I've woken the phone up?

Maybe change the power governor? Currently running at 710Mhz with the Interactive governor.

Guest reedo_17

Konsta can you do anything with this info from the Coldfusion thread?

I've recently fixed native wifi tethering on my ICS PA for Skate.

http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2052568

For blade it might be even easier since I saw some patch in CM gerrit that allows using the legacy hostapd service for tethering which

I think blade's wifi chip relies on. (I might be wrong, though)

Any way to install Google now (search) new version?

When I try to update thru Google play it says device not compatible. Maybe its only for arm v7, if so can you compile the new version for v6?

Guest Ganster

If anybody interesting how to increase perfomance on CM9, try to add that lines to your build.prop file, and reboot:

debug.sf.hw=1

debug.composition.type=mdp

If it composer wasn't broken in your ROM, it makes UI more smoothly.

Edited by Ganster

Moi KonstaT,

I am facing a voip issue: no sound incoming or outgoing in native client or vox.

Is there a workaround, or a sw that works? Is it better on your JB rom? I dont wanna lose this great android4 feeling, but I need voip :(

Thanks!

Guest bezerra

If anybody interesting how to increase perfomance on CM9, try to add that lines to your build.prop file, and reboot:

debug.sw.hw=1

In cm10 this will be work?

Guest bezerra

No. First line already present in CM10, second was brake picture composing for now.

I am with cm10 and i can't find the first line in my build.prop file. i only have "debug.sf.hw=1", it's the same?

Guest Ganster

I am with cm10 and i can't find the first line in my build.prop file. i only have "debug.sf.hw=1", it's the same?

Yes. I mistaked, debug.sf.hw=1 is correct value.

Guest dreis911

debug.sf.hw=1

I added those lines after all "Graphics" lines, inside the "build.prop" file.... My phone went crazy!

I had to Upgrade it with Konsta's 2012-10-31 ROM to get it to work again.

What went wrong???

Guest bezerra

I added those lines after all "Graphics" lines, inside the "build.prop" file.... My phone went crazy!

I had to Upgrade it with Konsta's 2012-10-31 ROM to get it to work again.

What went wrong???

Ganster already said that had a mistake on first line, is "debug.sw.hw=1" and not "debug.sf.hw=1"

Guest dreis911

Ganster already said that had a mistake on first line, is "debug.sw.hw=1" and not "debug.sf.hw=1"

Yes.

But I tried them both... with the same result. The phone goes crazy!