pleassee i really need help

Guest alphadavid99

Guest alphadavid99

please guys i really need help i have searched every where i could think of please i have tried every thing pleasee i will try and persuade my mum to donate to the person who helps me fix my phone.

i cant send it back to tmobile bescause the screen has a little crack.

my situation

= i can flash roms though cwm and zte upgrader.

= i can use the tmv unlocker to flash cwm

= i can use fastboot only when my phone is on

= to turn on my phone i have to get it into the charging screen (by turning it off for a while and then plugging in the charger) then i have to press the power button to turn it on.

= every time i turn on my phone normally (with nothing plugged in) it boots straight into recovery mode or ftm mode (when i havent installed cwm recovery). i have tried to format everything but nothing works

= the gsm doesnt work. i cant make calls or do anything like that it just says no service

= my imei, mobile network, and imei sv is unavailable. none of my netowrk works at all

= i have tried to restore nv but it never works

please help me if you guys need more information please help im so desperatee.

Guest alphadavid99

well it all started after i kinda bricked my phone but then i put it into download mode and i flashed cwm 4 and installed a rom but it took me about a month to figure out that i had to get to the charging screen through trial and error

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I'm not an experienced member here so my advice may be silly but; if you can turn it on then you can enable USB Debugging and flash Clockworkmod again via ADB and then hope that fixes it. Alternatively; it could be a hardware issue and the only answer would be sending it back- You said you can't send it back to T-Mobile because it has a scratch? I highly doubt they'd turn you down because of that. If you can make sure the phone is back on a stock ROM, stock TPT and stock recovery then you shouldn't have any issues.

edit-

Listen to Tilal, he is a lot more experienced than me, he should be able to help a lot more than I could!

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest alphadavid99

I'm not an experienced member here so my advice may be silly but; if you can turn it on then you can enable USB Debugging and flash Clockworkmod again via ADB and then hope that fixes it. Alternatively; it could be a hardware issue and the only answer would be sending it back- You said you can't send it back to T-Mobile because it has a scratch? I highly doubt they'd turn you down because of that. If you can make sure the phone is back on a stock ROM, stock TPT and stock recovery then you shouldn't have any issues.

edit-

Listen to Tilal, he is a lot more experienced than me, he should be able to help a lot more than I could!

no it has a crack sorry not a scratch and i have already tried and they said they wouldnt be able to take it back

Guest Dazzozo

-snip-

old

What you need to do is unlock again and then flash the nv file.

Should work.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

There's nothing else to suggest. You're not being very specific with "I have tried to do that but as I said it doesn't work". Why doesn't it work? Give us more information.

How did you "kinda brick your phone"?

What exactly did you do?

We know nothing.

Guest alphadavid99

when i knida bricked my phone it just wasnt booting it didnt turn on at all it all happened when i tried unlocking my phone and my computer turned off midway

i have tried to restore nv the zte flasher said that it was a pass and it was succesful but it didnt restore anything

sorry for not being specific.

• 4 months later...
Guest Lord_Nightcon

hey guys.... i have the same issue as the guy above.... i can however explain in a slight more detail how i got to the issues im having...basically i tried to unlock the phone... but in doing so used the unlock option for the ZTE Blade and not the cresent... i got confused because one post said my phone was a blade 2 and others said its a cresent... (its an orange san francisco 2)... anyways... after many attempts and different methods used... CWM... and FTM boot loaders... i have managed to get android onto the device again... however... when i turn the phone on normally it goes to CWM.. everytime... yet if i plug in the charger.. wait for the screen to display the charging logo it boots fine and loads into the ROM... Cyanogen 9..... My main issue however is that i now have... no imei number...no bluetooth or wifi mac address and im unable to actually use it as a phone.... does anyone know if ive totally ruined this phone or if theres a way to fix it i havent found yet.... obviously i still have the IMEI on the sticker under the battery so if there is a way you know of to restore the IMEI i have it here.... i hope ive given you enough information to be able to help me... as i pretty much bought this phone and ruined it on the same day... id really love to at least make and receive calls and text messages... the wifi isnt a huge issue... or the bluetooth.. but without an IMEI the network wont work

Many Thanks In Advance

Luke AKA Nightcon

Also... not sure if its important but thought id add.... the IMEI field in the about phone says the word Unknown.. not all 0 or anything else.... just the word Unknown

Edited by Lord_Nightcon