[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest FrankieADZ

The locked bootloader of stock ics puts me off it somewhat. I'm still running your atomicmod from 19th june as my daily driver. Thanks for porting this without the actual phone.

all the best.

same here. :)

probably the best ROM i've used to be fair, great battery life..and looks great to boot :)

managed to get 4 days without charging on moderate to heavy use; pleased with that :)

thanks again for the ROM Tillaz :)

Guest feckineejit

using this rom myself from day 1 of build, but i'm not using the final update, i'm still on the previous one and it seems to be working well for me, no complaints so far. Thanks for this rom tillaz :D

Guest eirlysbill1

dont think i will port the 6 themes for this device, since stock ics is just around the corner...

no worries, that makes sense. Thanks for letting us know, and as always thanks for the great work you've done to bring us this rom.

Pob bendith (Every Blessing)

Guest fr0do

Yes thanks a lot for this rom tillaz. Best ICS look I've tried, plus a great GB rom ;)

Edited by fr0do

Guest rjvc

There is any easy way to put the status bar clock back in the original position? I really dont like it centered, wastes too much space on the statusbar.

I've tried decompiling the framework-res.apk and changing the statusbaritemorder block on arrays.xml, but i just bricked it, and had to flash a backup over it.

It's a small thing, but I would really like to have it on the right side just as stock aosp frameworks. Can someone that is into this stuff help me, please?

The rom is doing great, thanks for working on it :)

Guest Hpez

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Tillaz for this ROM. I've been running it since unlocking my G300 and it runs very well indeed. :ph34r:

Guest tillaz

There is any easy way to put the status bar clock back in the original position? I really dont like it centered, wastes too much space on the statusbar.

I've tried decompiling the framework-res.apk and changing the statusbaritemorder block on arrays.xml, but i just bricked it, and had to flash a backup over it.

It's a small thing, but I would really like to have it on the right side just as stock aosp frameworks. Can someone that is into this stuff help me, please?

The rom is doing great, thanks for working on it smile.png

i will make an add-on ;)

Guest FrankieADZ

think i will re-base this rom on stock ics, if my dad gets the g300... probably give it a new name though...

nice :D

i hope u bring over as much of the improvements as u can, as I have to say...on any android phones ive had...this mod is probably the best and that includes CM7 on the Blade. :)

i look forward to hopefully trying some more of your work :D

Guest eirlysbill1

think i will re-base this rom on stock ics, if my dad gets the g300... probably give it a new name though...

I'm down with that :D

PS: I see a lot of smiling going on here

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest FrankieADZ

I'm down with that :D

PS: I see a lot of smiling going on here

lol...i thught that too....alot of stuff has all came along all at once. its a right pain in some cases as some ROM(CM9) will have to be re-baseband'd :wacko:

Guest mutt08

Really like the look of this rom so now that my G300 is all rooted & cm installed I think I will make my first attempt at flashing a custom rom, fingers crossed..

One quick question that may have been asked but I've missed, has the 'continuing data may lead to charges' Prompt when switching from wifi to 3g been fixed or will I need to change this again in the build.prop file?

Thanks

Edited by mutt08

Guest Bassalh123

thanks so much Tillaz For your effort. Your AtomicMod ROM is perfect, I am not thinking even to upgrade to Chinese Ice Cream Sandwich. I think I will make A Youtube Video to show people the performance of your ROM. Regards the best of luck. cheers.

Guest FrankieADZ
Have this rom a ROOT?

don't understand u there. The ROM doesn't root ur device. you have to do that yourself

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest tillaz

time to get started on the stock ics version... got a g300 to test on now :)

installed striped down build, booting fine and working good so far,