[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest feckineejit

I've come back to this rom from ics but haven't got apn settings in the settings, tried to add new settings but they dont show up so everything is blank, can anyone tell me which files i need to add to the rom to get apn working again, and can i use romtoolbox to add them? (i know there lib files but not sure which ones)

Guest tillaz

I've come back to this rom from ics but haven't got apn settings in the settings, tried to add new settings but they dont show up so everything is blank, can anyone tell me which files i need to add to the rom to get apn working again, and can i use romtoolbox to add them? (i know there lib files but not sure which ones)

apn.conf.xml

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I've installed this on two phones but only one has screen crt off animation? On both of them I have screen full animation? Am I'm missing something?

Thanks

Guest lamarao

Hey,

I have a problem with this rom. I've installed many apps that add widgets aswell, like facebook or advanced task manager, but somehow these widgets don't appear on the add widget menu, therefore I can't access them.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Guest Paulius K.

why it doesnt show contacts in the SIM card? I have to import to phone memory, is there a way to have sim contacts as main contacts? I think i have to flash the sim tool kit, but the link is down. thank you for help

Guest maritimesbob

Does the circular battery mod work on this rom? I think there was a mod created by a member that adds ics, hoolm etc to B888, but I am not sure if it will work with Atomic Mod. Thanks,

Guest FrankieADZ

Hey,

I have a problem with this rom. I've installed many apps that add widgets aswell, like facebook or advanced task manager, but somehow these widgets don't appear on the add widget menu, therefore I can't access them.

Any idea why?

Thanks

i remember the ones you mean, i was wondering that too?

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz I know you ain't working on this no more, but I'm on o2 and I can't send or receive picture messages, I've downloaded "tweakker" and can send and receive with that, but I'd rather not have an app to fix it, is there anything I can do to sort it so I can take tweakker off, I'm sure all my mms settings are correct as its the ones I was using before atomicmod.

Guest tillaz

Tillaz I know you ain't working on this no more, but I'm on o2 and I can't send or receive picture messages, I've downloaded "tweakker" and can send and receive with that, but I'd rather not have an app to fix it, is there anything I can do to sort it so I can take tweakker off, I'm sure all my mms settings are correct as its the ones I was using before atomicmod.

use the stock mms.apk from a stock gingerbread rom,

or just delete the mms apk altogether and use "go mms" from the market (you could also use link2sd to make it a system app)

its a million times better... plus you can send free stuff in your texts, like pictures, sound recordings etc.

its what i use, you should give it a try its free,

Guest feckineejit

Cheers tillaz will take a look, been using handcent sms for a few years and got used to that, was never to fond of go sms, but might give it another try because of the free picture messages :)

Guest Smiff2

this seems like a great gingerbread rom to use until ICS final is out..

couple of questions please

1) any way to change the boot logo, either the Huawei one or the AtomicMod one? would prefer a standard Android logo or nothing.

2) Play Store is giving me No connection errors, i can't see why, have cleared data, web browser works etc.. bit stuck!

thanks.

Edited by Smiff2

Guest Smiff2

i didn't uninstall anything! ended up doing another wipe and it seems to work thereafter.. weird, if this happens in a set up phone that's a disaster. no one else had problems with Play Store connecting?

any way to change boot logos? thanks

Edited by Smiff2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi tillaz still using the AtomicMod, am very happy with it, now I wanted to make the density to 180, but if I do that I have no toolbar anymore, what can I do to use the toolbar to continue. Thanks in advance.

Guest olcaytu2005

im from Turkiye and i got this rom in my Huawei g300. it s wonderfull. i advice everybody. just one more thing device is already 1 ghz. but we cant increase our device speed coz in cpu setting have 1ghz maximum.

Tried that but there is nothing on the options to do with proximity sensor. Will give it a day or so to see if the problem has fixed itself.

same problem.. how on earth do we recalibrate the sensor? i'll have to try another rom :/

appears to be hardware fault! :/

also how do we change voicemail number? mine's stuck to 905

Edited by Smiff2

real shame this rom is no longer supported, this phone still needs a good GB ROM imho, with all ICS issues apart from the prox sensory one - slower video, memory usage etc.

just realised this ROM gives root to anything that asks without prompt. isn't that a bit unsafe? i tried replacing with SuperSU from PlayStore, that seems to work well and gives a prompt, which some may prefer.

Edited by Smiff2

still the best G300 ROM i think.. i know tillaz probably isn't interested, but if anyone is, here's a list of things that could be improved:

1) changeable voicemail number pls

2) settings menu has some problems, like more difficult to access mobile networks. in other ways it's better though like having battery usage at top level.

3) the startup logo, imho needs an option to use standard android..

4) sometimes icons in tray get cut off?

5) sometimes drops from mobile network, may well not be a rom fault!

6) the miui style battery bar doesnt move when charging, small point but i really like this from CM7

7) general app updates

8) root being given without prompt, dangerous, should replace with supersu or something.

9) OC kernel available, but i'd trust a tillaz compiled one more!

any other small things? i'll probably think of more later.

Edited by Smiff2

Guest bladebuddy
still the best G300 ROM i think.. i know tillaz probably isn't interested, but if anyone is, here's a list of things that could be improved:

2) settings menu has some problems, like more difficult to access mobile networks. in other ways it's better though like having battery usage at top level.

6) the miui style battery bar doesnt move when charging, small point but i really like this from CM7

7) general app updates

8) root being given without prompt, dangerous, should replace with supersu or something.

You could sort some of these things out yourself like.

Change voicemail there's a thread.

Erase bootup logo system/media delete zip.

Update apps

Root been given without prompt see posts above.

Over clock you have.

Guest bladebuddy

7) general app updates

You could sort some of these things out yourself like.

Change voicemail there's a thread.

Erase bootup logo system/media delete zip.

Update apps

Root been given without prompt see posts above.

Over clock you have.