[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Is it possible to have MMS messaging without needing to enable data? I had that feature on Stock+ ROM.

well to enable this on the stock based ICS ROMs you just change this line in the build.prop

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false

from false to true

try adding it if its not already there

Guest Pain_Deluxe
I never tried this ROM so I'm going to now, I don't plan to stay on it but all ROMs are worth a try :P

Try it love it;P

The Speed and smoothness is much better than on ics

Change Gallery ICS to faster and better QuickPic.Change GOlauncher launcher to ADW.

Install ADAWAY and have fun.

Guest Scylla.bx

Hey guys,

Thanks for the job tillaz! Really good rom ;-)

i've got a little question: how to disable vibrate when the delivery toast appears?

I want keep the toast but not the vibrate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gabriel94

Hey, I have a question, well my power button is broken and if I install this ROM are there any addons, tweaks, hacks or mods that apply these two following features on GB:

1. Notification Bar Sleep

2. Volume Rocker Wake

I heard there are some flashable zips, any help?

Guest hugocard

i gave this rom a try, and i have to say: the speed its amazing! nothing comparing with other roms!

besides the force close in paypal app, everything is awesome and works fine. nice one. wil not change for a while ;)

Guest zzz3bra

Just flashed this ROM and got some "features":

1) Gallery crashes when trying to set wallpaper from launcher. Solved this by downloading last version of Gallery ICS and replacing Gallery2.apk right on phone (don't forget root and 644 rights).

2) Bar in up of screen with clock, battery and wifi status etc ("false" app - SystemUI.apk) - once it disappeared. Reboot helped, but i wondering - is there any solution for this? (Like auto restarting app when it closes)

P.S. Stock contacts addon useless - apk's in addon and rom are the same.

UPD: Some additional info about notification bar - it wasn't disappered, the clock and other info (blue) turned black/unseen, so it become unreadable, but drag down and all toggles were worked.

3) Experienced reboots while playing Contract Kill 2 and Real Racing 3. Then i set the maximum CPU clock to 600Mhz and tried again - this time games sometimes are simply exit without the whole system reboot. I'm going to try other ROM's, especially android 4.x based.

4) Today when ringer alarmed me of incoming call i pressed and hold vol- button, volume decreased, then vibro mode turned on, then android.phone app crashed. After this phone shows that there is no GSM signal.

Anyway, ROM is pretty fast, but i suppose there will be no updates, what a pity.

Edited by zzz3bra

Guest The Silent Man

Does anybody know how to enable haptic feedback in system generally? I'm experiencing haptic feedback only on hardware buttons.

Moreover, something strange is happening with dialer. If I click on some buttons, then press home and start dialer again, it seems that other keyboard pops up on the bottom half of the screen:

screenshot-1364965547295.png

Guest tillaz

i never actually had a chance to test this ROM as it was made before i had a G300 to test on, then when i did have one it was straight on to ICS,

if people report logcats, i might try and fix some of the problems

Guest deniserxc

Hello!

1. I put the AtomicMod, but I have a problem. Browing in Google Play is VERY slow. What could be the problem? I cleared the cache and the date, but no improvements.

The browsing speed using a Internet Browser is ok.

Using another device with Android in Google Play it's also alright.

2. How can I acces the internal storage of my phone? I can seem to accces only the sdcard. It's even posibile? :)

Guest e45cream
The Internel goes away after using an sd card.

I can access the internal card in the folder HWUserData. You'll need a file manager that can browse root

Guest e45cream
Yeah right but its.usless for app memory

Well, I'm using link2int with atomicmod to use the internal storage for my apps. Works perfectly.