[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

This is good and very fast rom BUT i have one problem.sometimes(often) i got notification that sd card is removed and this is only in this rom.Any fix?I like rom and like to continue to use it but this realy anoing

Finally moved to AtomicMod from ICS Stock +. I've installed Holo Launcher and its now almost identical to ICS excpect that Facebook now actually works every time instead of hanging in ICS.

Anyone know where you can download ICS style contacts from? I know Gingerbread Stock Contacts are included in the first post as a zip but I can't remember what they look like? Are they still white on a black background?

Very good rom but i have too much random reboots

When you are on 3G? If so do they go away if you stick to 2G only?

Didn't think that the "3G reboot" problem should affect you if you are on GB but maybe it depends on your route (back?) to GB, what bootloader you have, what baseband you're on, maybe even what RIL you have????

Edited by dalyer

No 3g problem. My phone reboot!!!!!! When i'm on 3g, when i'm not on 3g, and now i have play store fc

Your post is not that clear. Are you saying that with 2G only enabled there's no reboot but with 3G enabled you get reboots?

If so then this is the well known "3G reboot" problem but I thought it only happened with the unofficial unlocked bootloader (which is simply the GB bootloader which is inherently unlocked) under an ICS or JB ROM.

I didn't think that you could get this "3G reboot" problem when on GB!?!

I use few days and just now have some starnge problem.When i picture image is there but when i conect to my pc image disepear?No image in phone also?Old picture is there.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the key thing is if you are on the 2030 baseband (regardless of what ROM is currently installed) then you do all wipes etc. flash AtomicMod and then flash the patch mentioned in the first post to get AtomicMod to run on the 2030 baseband. But do a CWM/Nandroid backup first just in case...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dalyer

Download Link Not working...

Please update it.

Working fine for me just now - must be a local problem for you.

Try again and maybe disable your security software temporarily in case it's blocking the download.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trveller72

I've searched but can't find a flashable patch to DISABLE the volume key wake behaviour so far.

I don't know if this thread is of any use - e.g. if you could copy the relevant files from a stock GB ROM would that disable the behaviour?!?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361605-volume-wake-on-rooted-stock-b952/

There are a couple of other threads that might give clues about how the behaviour is ENABLED which might allow you to reverse engineer how to DISABLE it.

Or somebody else might know if a flashable patch to disable it! :-)

I'm hoping to go to AtomicMod/GB soon but was wondering if there is a good (free!) swipe/gesture keyboard for GB ROMs? I like Google Keyboard but it seems to be only available for ICS or later. Or can the APK be installed on GB or would it have some API dependency that GB can't satisfy? Alternatively is there another similar swipe/gesture keyboard that anybody can suggest for GB?

Thanks a lot.

Have you tried Kii Keyboard?

I am using it on Galaxy 2 and 4 and is great.

I do not know about GB, sorry.

Thanks for replying.

That was a slightly older post of mine.

I'm actually now on GB superslim-v1 and it's going well.

I'm using TouchPal X there and it works very well.

At the time that I posted I just thought that there were few if any free "swipe/gesture" keyboards for GB but I was wrong. :)

Edited by dalyer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaiseris

If you're interested in GB and are waiting for solidfiles to come back online I'd recommend GB slim/superslim:

Installed as a second option after posting here. But thanks.

By the way, Is SuperSlim inferior to the AtomicMod? Or are they about equal?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aztekman

Nope, nothing from there.

I have another problem. Saturday i flashed from that link some .zip files with launchers and a .zip file called Normal multitasking and i forgot to backup. After i rebooted the status bar disappeared. I did a factory reset, flashed this ROM again and the status bar reappeared, but the internet from my SIM card doesn't work. I did the setting from my provider and still doesn't work.

What can I do?