[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest fr0do

Benchmark is better. Was getting 2450 with stock.

post-922633-13399209946893_thumb.jpg

Interesting colour change!

YouTube videos starting up in HD don't load. If you unchecked HD they do. Never had that issue before. (geekanoid channel)

Edited by fr0do

Guest fr0do
2450 with stock is well low. others were getting 2800-2900.

That was with sync still on, gmail syncing and twitter and DB installed but not configured. Plus with a 16gb Samsung class10.

Thanks tillaz ;)

Just turned to landscape and noticed the battery bar for the 1st time! Set it to 5px and it's there in portrait (& fat in ls) ...so I think the top positioning is out. Either that or my screen is out!

Looks ok for me ?

post-796032-0-04079000-1339924631_thumb.

post-796032-0-64191300-1339924764_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

i dont know if this can be done or has been on the AM(AtomicMod)

is the text message bit like on normal stock?...Cos I have to admit, I quite like the way its design.

if not how would i put it on?. *sorry*

Guest fr0do

Hmm no fair :)

This is set at 5px

post-922633-13399248255204_thumb.jpgpost-922633-13399248655192_thumb.jpg

Not sure if that shows what I see. I see 1px portrait & 5px landscape. Wondering if my screen is fitted badly :/

& what's going on with my screenshot colours! lol

Edited by fr0do

But that looks ok ? By the way,nice theme frodo :lol: Yeah screenshot does not work,it has been problem for a while,I am sure tillaz will figure it out soon.

@tillaz,how do we get chinese writting off the holo lock? I think I remember you saying you was going to do a TUT when I had skate.

post-796032-0-22797500-1339925384_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

just tried it, Brilliant work Tillaz, a few bugs(the ones that have already been reported) but considering you dont have the phone...excellent :D

as I've mentioned, is there a way to get the messaging like the stock?....or kinda. that Style of messaging app is brilliant imo :)

Just download the contacts zip posted above somewhere,and overwrite those apk with the stock ones and flash the zip.

But it will look odd as it will not be matching theme that is everywhere else.Or you can download ninjamorph after doing the above and theme the mms apk to match ics theme while retaining the style you want :)

edit: or just flash this in recovery.

Stock-Mms.zip

Edited by Guest

Guest fr0do

But that looks ok ?

Yeah I think my screen is fitted badly. You can see a roughly 4px black gap at the bottom of the screen and the battery bar doesn't show up if not set above 4px :( Will get in touch with Voda to return it (Bought it online). Bad timing as I'm off abroad for 2 weeks tonight :(.

By the way,nice theme frodo Yeah screenshot does not work,it has been problem for a while,I am sure tillaz will figure it out soon.

You takin' the mick? :D

Hehe :) Right, that's ok then!

Edited by fr0do

Guest maritimesbob

Just download the contacts zip posted above somewhere,and overwrite those apk with the stock ones and flash the zip.

But it will look odd as it will not be matching theme that is everywhere else.Or you can download ninjamorph after doing the above and theme the mms apk to match ics theme while retaining the style you want

edit: or just flash this in recovery.

Deleted cache, wiped data/factory reset then flashed the rom. I rebooted the phone, once done then shut down and went back into clockwork and flashed the mms/dialer mod. Is this the correct procedure because doing this still does not install the dialer/contacts for me?

Just wondering if I have done something different.

I've found how to get the B888 messaging, just get the MMS apk

Yeah thats what the zip file I posted a few posts back.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

Yeah thats what the zip file I posted a few posts back.

thanks mate :D i miss it...lol. i just added it on my pc...opened up the rom and dragged it in with WinRar. i think it worked alright. lol *novice :)

just need to replace the launcher imo :) lol..either Holo or LauncherPro(yeah its out dated but on gingerbread its brilliant)

Edited by FrankieADZ

That zip is flashable no need to take out and put in rom,just flash in CWM :)

@frodo,If you are returning yours you will need to use B882 update.app to return to stock.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

That zip is flashable no need to take out and put in rom,just flash in CWM

@frodo,If you are returning yours you will need to use B882 update.app to return to stock.

:)

I put it in the root app...within the actually AtomicMod.zip..i didnt flash it...if u get me.

Guest feckineejit

Frankie did you extract the zip file first before putting it in the root app, or did you just put the zip file in as it was? hope you know what i mean.

Guest Frankish

Once the teething issues are worked out this rom looks simply beautiful a lot of hard work will have gone into this rom. How about adding supercharger ;)

Guest fr0do

K will do thx ;)

Wont be for 3 weeks coz I'm leaving the country today :D (Voda are ok with this)