[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

I have request,but I do not expect you to try now as it is not a priority for the rom........720p :) but that is not app request ;) and also may not be possible,like 480x800 on skate.

yeah it blue now :)

post-796032-0-21344700-1339968471_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest tillaz

I have request,but I do not expect you to try now as it is not a priority for the rom........720p 3b8Apz1nhT0ICJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC but that is not app request HDz2krEn873c1AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

yeah it blue now 3b8Apz1nhT0ICJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

i will have a look at this, its more than possible.

sim tool kit add-on added to first post

Guest michal.siman

Another one ROM without Gtalk apps. Why? Gtalk is google apps, why, if google apps there, no gtalk there? I dont uderstand!? BTW: Goog job! :-)

Guest FrankieADZ

Another one ROM without Gtalk apps. Why? Gtalk is google apps, why, if google apps there, no gtalk there? I dont uderstand!? BTW: Goog job! :-)

it is there, check the first post. :)

Guest tillaz

i removed it from the rom and made it a flashable .zip, because not everyone uses it

if something is missing that you use just let me know and i will make and add-on since iv kept all the removed apps in a folder

Guest FrankieADZ

Jiko, what lockscreen was that you was using & moaned had chinese stuff on it? :lol:

wondering as all

@Tillaz, tbh I think you've got most the apps in there to cover the bases.

Grand Job :D

Edited by FrankieADZ

Jiko, what lockscreen was that you was using & moaned had chinese stuff on it?

wondering as all

In the lockscreen settings you can download different ones.

Edited by Guest

Guest michal.siman

ok tillaz, thank you and sorry :-) i donwload and flash now :-) for me it is all what i waned, bacause i communicate with gtalk with all my family. thx and good luck with work on this rom!

Guest FrankieADZ

In the lockscreen settings you can download different ones.

i know, but there so many :o :ph34r: I'll be picking and choosing till the cows come home :lol:

even so, I like the stock lockscreen just for the slim Roboto numbers...reminds me of my CM7 mod on the OSF :)

Guest tillaz

i will have a guide up tomorrow on removing the unwanted text in the lockscreens, its fairly easy.

all that's needed is winRar and notepad++

Guest FrankieADZ

i will have a guide up tomorrow on removing the unwanted text in the lockscreens, its fairly easy.

all that's needed is winRar and notepad++

nice one, I might actually learn something. :D

tho all the football and alcohol might have rotted a few :lol:

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz you say on the first page you fixed youtube, do you mean the HD problem? if so do i need to download the rom again if i want that fixed?

Guest FrankieADZ

Is fixed at 100%?

A question that clock speed do you recommend?

320MHz/1008MHz

1008MHz/1008MHz

?

i dont think anything is 100% but its certainly usable & can be used as a daily rom as Tillaz said. :)

from what ive used of it, I for 1 will be using it as my daily rom, has to be the best gingerbread rom i've used that isnt CM7. :)

and the fact he doesnt have the phone makes it even more of a achievement imo

Edited by FrankieADZ

Was not going to flash anymore but the look of this made me rethink?

As my battery has been pulled more than a hookers knickers have been down.

But loving the feel of this Rom very well done Tillaz.

Guest kaizoku_san

sweet. been following your posts for a bit now and just want to say thanks for all your work on the g300.

i got the kiri rom on now, but couldnt install gtalk on it. gonna try this one now

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz i just downloaded the update rom and it seems the "my music app" has disappeared, actually the both music apps are gone. can you fix that or have a zip so i can add it again?

Also the Calender app doesn't show anything just the date and a black screen, any chance that you could put the original calender app in the rom?

Edited by feckineejit

Guest tillaz

Tillaz i just downloaded the update rom and it seems the "my music app" has disappeared, actually the both music apps are gone. can you fix that or have a zip so i can add it again?

Also the Calender app doesn't show anything just the date and a black screen, any chance that you could put the original calender app in the rom?

google music is not there?

i removed the huawei music app, will have this as an add-on

will also replace stock calendar