Lanyard hole?

Guest Peninsula

Guest Peninsula

Has anyone found a hole for a wrist strap on the G300? I'm finding it heavier and more slippery than my last phone so a short strap would be useful (if terribly uncool).

I'm surprised not to see one, as I have seen quite a few people with mobile charms on other phones (to use a stereotype, its mainly Asian females)

If the G300 doesn't have one, it must be the first phone ever to omit it!

Thanks.

Guest Peninsula

Damn you Huawei! :angry2:

Thanks Michal. Thought there wasn't one, but I needed someone else to tell me in case my eyes were being weird :D

Guest pelago

Even if there's a hole behind the back cover, there will need to be a hole in the back cover or somewhere else on the case too, though?

Guest Peninsula

some have them hidden behind the back cover, take a look in there.

Nope, can't see any.

Seriously, must be the only phone made in China without one of those holes!

Edited by Peninsula

Guest eLJay

I'm surprised not to see one, as I have seen quite a few people with mobile charms on other phones (to use a stereotype, its mainly Asian females)

What do you mean! Have to say yes and many have Miss Kitty stuff.

;-)

They still look better than most of the English girls though!

Also I'm glad there is no lanyard hole as I don't use them and have to clean the fluff out of the damn things.

Edited by eLJay

Guest Davidoff59

Lol. I guess you havent read the Intel San Diego forums then with its hidden sd card slot behind its user non removable rear cover, or mobile dongles with their slot for an aerial which is hidden away and the device has to be taken apart to see it.

Guest Peninsula

Yep, I've read all about those - but we were talking about this hole you say there might be on the G300!? :P It aint there!

Guest omegavesko

Some phones have a little hook under the battery cover for a lanyard, so it's not visible. Sadly I can't find anything of the sort on the G300, which is bad because I'm constantly paranoid of dropping mine, and I hate cases (plus they're hard to find here).